28. Mär 2024, 12:00 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Road to Edain 4.0: Your feedback  (Gelesen 71234 mal)

kai69

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: The Road to Edain 4.0: Your feedback
« Antwort #15 am: 1. Nov 2015, 17:47 »
Great trailer edain, I cant wait for the next Sunday, this week will feel so long. Awesome work as always.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #16 am: 2. Nov 2015, 10:37 »
Another great idea and implemantation of Fans wishes with those Mount Hobbits!Really great job Edai nTeam and resepct for honoring the fans ideas! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #17 am: 18. Dez 2015, 18:21 »
Tell us what you think about The Path of the Edain.

lotr1997

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • This is SauronlordoftheEarth from modb LOVE EDAIN!
« Antwort #18 am: 18. Dez 2015, 22:57 »
Amazing Edain :D I love it i cant wait to play it.
There is only one lord of the rings, only one who can bend it to his will, and he does not share power!

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #19 am: 19. Dez 2015, 00:17 »
Altough the timing of announcing this kind of update wasn't the best (I believe everyone is still in the Dwarven hype :D), I must say it looks like a very promising mission. There is just one thing bothering me about the map. which is the lightning. You're using the Moria objects right now, but those objects don't have the best detail unless the Global Light Options are a bit altered. To show you what I mean I will give you two pictures:

See how much detail adds up to the models when the 2x Overbright Lightning option is disabled? All the other Moria obejcts will get the same effect. This is also the method EA used on their Moria map. I hope you understand my point and again nice map ;).
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Dez 2015, 00:22 von Fredius »

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #20 am: 19. Dez 2015, 08:05 »
*nerdgasm*

I can't wait to play, it looks soooo epic, especially the fact that you can play alone or with other players. Honestly guys, great job, you have blown us away one more time.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

makis89

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #21 am: 19. Dez 2015, 09:22 »
if i understand this is a mission map, right?
"...for all living things were her food,
and her vomit darkness."

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #22 am: 19. Dez 2015, 09:32 »
Yes it is, a huge one.

makis89

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #23 am: 19. Dez 2015, 09:48 »
ok thanks ..!!! well this is something new for me because i am a new member and i 've never play such missions in edain .it looks quite intresting .
"...for all living things were her food,
and her vomit darkness."

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #24 am: 9. Jan 2016, 13:50 »
Veterans of Khazad dum look great, congratulations :).

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
« Antwort #25 am: 9. Jan 2016, 14:36 »
Yes, they do look awesome and unique; but I kinda miss the Erebor-inspired Veterans. Now we have the Arkenguard, who have almost the same armor as those in AUJ, but I liked the color scheme of the previous Veterans more.  :(
Well, time has definitely left its mark (new color) on the new Erebor armor.

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #26 am: 20. Jan 2016, 20:34 »
Zitat
2015 in Review: Edain's Best Year!
You're goddamn freaking right!!  xD
I was so lucky that it be on this glorious day that I would join the mod community. I had already been blown away by 3.8.1. But knowing that some people had to wait two years while my mere 3 month felt like an endless nightmare... wow!!
Again, you guys deserve every good thing that has happened: a striving english community, the Mod of the Year Award, ect... You brought the players a chance to keep playing the game they loved and not just that, you expanded it ten-fold. You deserve everything... except maybe this:
Zitat
What we did not expect was the sheer hatred we would receive from a very small but vocal minority. In the weeks and months after the release of 4.0, we had to weather a barrage of deeply personal attacks and even witnessed people gleefully plotting to kill members of the team. It was frankly disheartening - and extremely grotesque - to see how people could sink so low because a hobby project offered free of charge wasn't 100% to their liking.
I'd just like to get real for a sec. I was actually shocked when I read this, it was just such a happy message of achievement, effort and reward and then BOUM!! Hatred, threats of murder.... You guys never have and never will deserve such hatred, I hope you ignored them or told them to go ish kakhfê ai’d dur rugnu. You guys have put so much effort into this, never complaining, never stopping, never letting us down...
You're the most dedicated people I have ever seen, this is further proven by the amount of dead mods that I have seen. You guys keep being awesome and I wish you ten times as many Edainers this year!!
Just remember one thing: #therewillalwaysbehaters. Promise me to never give up on this beautiful project that has brought so many people together.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #27 am: 20. Jan 2016, 21:42 »
Such a nice article ,I was really happy when I read it! Indeed it was an awesome year but I am sure that there will be even more and much better years .All this is well deserved after the hard work from you as one of the if not the most dedicated modders I have seen....

Ah the moment I saw the "evolution"  of Thorin ah and when I saw the first "Dain" based Model it took me years back,haha and I felt so damn old  [uglybunti] [uglybunti] But I guess when you enjoy a masterpiece as Edain time passes without realizing how much it is!

About the people and their threats,well just ignore them and keep on ,this is the best way to show them the strength of Edain!  :)

And the Edain Team Photo at the end made my day,haha such an awesome and fum way to introduce yourselves,really nice touch there.

At the end I want to say how proud I am for following Edain mod from so many,many years amd watch it grow even better every day thanks to you and the Fans who have helped too,they all too have my eternal thanks and respect! :-)

Greetings and best regards from the Lord of the Iron Hills! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
« Antwort #28 am: 21. Jan 2016, 00:06 »
Whaaaa as i saw, you have fans all around the world, from asia to America and Europe to Australia, the only place where you don't have any fans is maybe the Antarctic (and even there I'm sure that we can see a pinguin playing edain :P ) well I give you the biggest congratulations and I'm happy to be a fan of edain. Don't worry about the bad tongues, it always like this when you have pseudonyms guys thinks that they are invincible and interesting it's the same with youtubers, and clearly you are an awesome team, just because you listen you're fans. You're are the best, big smaks hugs and teddy's my axe bow and sword are your's and if in the life or death I can help you I'll do it :)

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
« Antwort #29 am: 21. Jan 2016, 08:26 »
Even though I found Edain pretty late (I found it probably some months before the release of Edain 4.0) I can say that it surely is the best mod for Bfme2 and has rightly earned its place as Mod of 2015. The quality of the mod is just outstanding, and probably the greatest thing about this mod is that it includes most things from the Lotr and Hobbit movies as well as from the lore  :).
I agree with the others, don't listen to those people's threats, there are just some people who think only their opinions are right and you should ignore them to show them that their threats don't matter  :).
I wish the Team all the good and luck, and may this year be as successful for you as it is for the mod  ;).
And, the Team's photo at the end was really nice and original, and of course funny xD.

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"