28. Mär 2024, 16:34 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Road to Edain 4.0: Your feedback  (Gelesen 71248 mal)

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
Re: The Road to Edain 4.0: Your feedback
« Antwort #30 am: 21. Jan 2016, 10:58 »
It was a nice news ; always enjoyable to come back on the past year, especially when it was that successful. Congratulations for what you have earned, and thank you for what you have done and for what you are still willing to do. Few modders keep up the good work for such a long time.  :)

"That still only counts as one!"

Kalmakil

• Hobbit
« Antwort #31 am: 23. Jan 2016, 15:15 »
Hello guys, the mod works admirably and is wonderful... But it doesn't permit me to use Imladris, Goblins and Angmar in the skirmish and war of the ring menu ! I play in the version, and I haven't seen any other problem...

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #32 am: 23. Jan 2016, 15:26 »
Angmar, Imladris and the Misty Mountains are the remaining factions, which will be included in further patches. ;)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #33 am: 14. Mär 2016, 10:13 »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #34 am: 14. Mär 2016, 11:12 »
Narin is a great addition to the Mod.
Thank you, Edain Team, for having taken into consideration the Community's concept and discussions, and many thanks in particular to you, Dáin, and all the people who got involved and spent time in the general debate by presenting great proposals  :)

I'm sure the Edain Community will be absolutely amazed by this  ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #35 am: 14. Mär 2016, 11:16 »
I can't express enough my joy and how much it warms my heart that the Team liked my idea and even used it as a basic for creating something so wonderful!

Narin looks better than in my imagination.Really epic design with interesting abilities and concept.

I want to thank Edain Team for cherishing my idea and always taking in account the opinion of their Fans. And I am thankful to all who supported and liked the idea and helped me make it better so that it could be fit for the taste of Edain.

Big thanks to Edain Team,I am honored and proud to be even mentioned . Keep the epic work you have done trough the years and keep making us happy,you are the best guys...

Can't wait to crush some Orc Scum with Narin  [uglybunti]

Greetings and best regards from the Lord of the Iron Hills! :-)
P.S.Thank you Walkure my friend for the kind words,but I must say that I am really happy to be a part of such a Wonderful Community where we can create and discuss and have fun with amazing ideas.
« Letzte Änderung: 14. Mär 2016, 11:20 von LordDainIronfoot »
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #36 am: 14. Mär 2016, 15:36 »
So, dwarven renaissance continues! :)

It is nice to see this, very nice! It is very nice to see that Edain team have recognised effort, motivation and dedication of companions of the Edain which followed this concept and its discussion, in first place dedication of our Lord Dain! :)
I will just express my admiration&support to model&set of abilities you have chosen for this hero. Impressive job as always! Can't wait to test him in game. :)

Best regards,
CragLord

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #37 am: 14. Mär 2016, 17:11 »
So, dwarven renaissance continues! :)

It's always in progress.
It's also our duty to keep the flame alive  8-)

Yes, Dáin and Crag, it's always great when concepts originate from the Community; they are somewhat special.
Let's hope that the Community will come out with other worthy proposals  ;)

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #38 am: 15. Mär 2016, 10:17 »
His first ability is very well thought, I can't wait to try this guy! However, I can't help sharing some concerns about the rest of his kit, despite some enthusiastic ideas:
  • Aren't you afraid that Combat Command will make Ram Riders stronger/more important than they should be? After all, Iron Hills remains a dwarven faction.
  • 30 seconds seems a very long time (Truce).
  • Last but not least, how will be his fighting skills? I'd say it should be similar to scout heroes' so that his supporter role remains the core aspect of Narin.

Still, I am already fond of this new hero.

Golem

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #39 am: 15. Mär 2016, 14:11 »
I'm fairly sure that he won't be a scout hero but I'd wait for the next patch to be released. I think his weakness will be that he can't unmount and pikes can focus him down quickly. The 30 second truce sounds op, but if he needs to cast it close range I think it might balance it out. But until we can play with him can't say for sure how good or bad he is.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #40 am: 15. Mär 2016, 14:25 »
I'm fairly sure that he won't be a scout hero but I'd wait for the next patch to be released.

The Edain Team has confirmed it on ModDB.
He won't be a Scout Hero.

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #41 am: 15. Mär 2016, 15:54 »
I never said he would be a scout hero, I was just wondering if he was as strong as a scout hero (regardless of his abilities of course).

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #42 am: 15. Mär 2016, 16:25 »
He's one of the fastest heroes, so you can use him to scout, but he doesn't have any abilities to increase his vision or detect stealth.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #43 am: 15. Mär 2016, 16:30 »
Am I that hard to understand?  :D
I was concerned that if his damage and health are too high, he would be used for fighting instead of supporting, which is the role you designed him for. Therefore, my question was: how high are his attack damage and his health?

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #44 am: 15. Mär 2016, 17:01 »
He's obviously stronger than normal scout heroes. Support hero doesn't mean he's never meant to fight, after all heroes like Theoden also fight and he's clearly a leadership hero.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines