28. Mär 2024, 19:07 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Road to Edain 4.0: Your feedback  (Gelesen 71252 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
Re: The Road to Edain 4.0: Your feedback
« Antwort #46 am: 16. Mär 2016, 18:27 »
Nice lore, always enjoyable to read it. :) I like his abilities, he is gonna be a strong scout hero for sure.

"That still only counts as one!"

makis89

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #47 am: 17. Mär 2016, 11:22 »
I can't wait to test Drauglin in the game..!! nice abilities and cool backstory  ;)
"...for all living things were her food,
and her vomit darkness."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #48 am: 17. Mär 2016, 13:26 »
Well story behind this character is really amazing!  ;)
I haven't played 3.8.1 so much, so I haven't played this hero earlier, from list of abilities it seems to be nice and strong scout hero.
I really like skin and model, one little detail which could be maybe done differently are those claws. I mean I like them, but that touch has already seen in WC3. :)   
In general, great work as always! :)

Best regards,
CragLord

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #49 am: 31. Mär 2016, 23:08 »
If you haven't seen her on Moddb yet, read up on Helegwen, Winter's Arrow!
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #50 am: 1. Apr 2016, 00:10 »

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #51 am: 1. Apr 2016, 00:19 »
New faction Revealed!
And what of the Ring Hero? Otherwise looking real nice, a bold choice but it seems you have managed to surprise us again.

EDIT: wait!! wait!! wait!! uhmm..... suspicion grows, I shan't spoil it but I believe Ealendril to be a conjurer of cheap tricks....
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Apr 2016, 00:32 von The_Necromancer0 »
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #52 am: 1. Apr 2016, 00:20 »
Frodo will be the ring hero.

VectorMaximus

• RPG Team [en]
  • Pförtner von Bree
  • "This we have sworn, and not lightly"
« Antwort #53 am: 1. Apr 2016, 00:49 »
New faction Revealed!
EDIT: wait!! wait!! wait!! uhmm..... suspicion grows, I shan't spoil it but I believe Ealendril to be a conjurer of cheap tricks....

I agree, if you're pondering what I'm pondering.

It's still March 31st here in the States.
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Apr 2016, 09:32 von DieWalküre »
"But wherefore should Middle-earth remain for ever desolate and dark, whereas the Elves could make it as fair as Eressëa, nay even as Valinor?

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #54 am: 1. Apr 2016, 09:41 »
I like Unicorns, but I personally prefer grotesquely fat Enchanted Horses with a pink mane and a garland of flowers  (**)

I'm sure the summoning of Brunhilde will be a nice ultimate spell  xD
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Apr 2016, 09:46 von DieWalküre »

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
« Antwort #55 am: 1. Apr 2016, 13:52 »
I am very impressed on how much effort the team put into making The Hobbits.  I mean, this is exactly the way I would have imagined them.  Unicorns are a great addition, because who wouldn't want to have Unicorns on their favorite Faction?  I would request that Unicorns can mounted by Hobbit heroes,  and fly the into the enemy base with style :)

I would also like to request that Gollum become a playable hero, and him to be exactly like he was in the Battle for Middle Earth 1.  This is because Gollum was originally a Hobbit, and would obviously join them if the Hobbits just felt like going to war.  He can also ride Unicorns too, obviously.

Maybe I missed something, but it seems like the Hobbits don't have many unit upgrades.  Well luckily I'm here to give you some suggestions.  Well as we see in the films, rocks thrown by Hobbit can kill anything.  Goblins, Orcs, Heavily Armoured Uruk-hai.  And they also have excellent aim, such as Merry and Pippin somehow getting Rocks while on top of Treebeard(who should be usable as a summon) and sniping orcs with them.  So I would suggest that the Hobbits get multiple rock upgrades.  They should be able to throw Fire Stones, Silverthorne Stones, Steel Stones, Forged Stones, Master Stones, Meteor Stones, Catapult Stones, Trebuchet that Gothmog barely dodges Stones, Cannon Ball Stones, Balrog Stones (which is actually a thing in The Lord of the Rings Conquest), Shiny Stones, Grond, Bombadillo Stones, and finally, Haldir Virtual Soccer Pro Soccer Ball Stones Sponsored by GameStop (Credit to Ruuddevil for this idea).  They can available at the Citadel and cost 100 each, and you should be able to give your hobbits every upgrade at the same time. 

My last suggestion is to make Ale an be upgrade for Pippin.  We all know that Pippin likes to drink Ale, especially in Pints, and once upgraded with them, Pippin will run in random directions and use abilities when he feels like it.  But he won't be allowed to ride Unicorns, becuase Drunk Driving is illegal in some places or Middle Earth.  And we don't want to put the lives of Orc Labourers everywhere at risk.

All in all, I think the Hobbits will be a great addition to this Mod, and Hope the team continues giving us amazing faction such as this one.   ;) ;) ;)

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
« Antwort #56 am: 1. Apr 2016, 13:57 »
The comment above has really inspired me so you know I thought I'd chip and help with the Ring Hero. Once Frodo gains the Ring Hero and rideable Sauron will appear which can be ridden into battle. Of course this sauron will be protected by an army of Balrogs from the first age just to make sure that it stays balanced. xD xD

Hamanathnath

« Antwort #57 am: 1. Apr 2016, 14:05 »
The comment above has really inspired me so you know I thought I'd chip and help with the Ring Hero. Once Frodo gains the Ring Hero and rideable Sauron will appear which can be ridden into battle. Of course this sauron will be protected by an army of Balrogs from the first age just to make sure that it stays balanced. xD xD
I think that is a bit weak.  Remember that Unicorn are the most amazing things ever, like The Balrogs ain't got a chance against them.
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Apr 2016, 16:25 von Hamanathnath »

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
« Antwort #58 am: 1. Apr 2016, 14:09 »
What unicorns?

Hamanathnath