28. Mär 2024, 09:28 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Road to Edain 4.0: Your feedback  (Gelesen 71228 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Letzte Änderung: 17. Feb 2017, 19:33 von FG15 »
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
Re: The Road to Edain 4.0: Your feedback
« Antwort #1 am: 25. Okt 2015, 18:32 »
Well, I'm personally glad you're taking time for small details (like Grond and Nori) AND for sharing them with us. It's great while we wait for the next update!  ;)

"That still only counts as one!"

kai69

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 26. Okt 2015, 12:14 »
I really like to see this little updates about your progress,its good to know what you are on to and it makes it easier to bear the waiting, not like when you know nothing about your progress or what you are doing, and of course it makes me be more excited about the next  update. You dont have to give release dates nor huge updates (only if its a big one), but things like this "we are currently doing this thing or we have finished that other thing", to keep in touch with your fans and calm down the masses. In summary, I like these upadates and to read them, its awesome to see your progress and what are you doing, keep up the good work, the edain mod is awesome.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 26. Okt 2015, 12:31 »
Well, all i can say is thanks for this great feedback! We will strive to continue to present these short updates.

Golem

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #4 am: 26. Okt 2015, 14:48 »
I just want to thank the edain mod for dedication for this wonderful work. Especially for the dwarves, I feel like these updates will be amazing. The ram riders are the icing on the top, you implemented them into the mod just the way which I'm sure will please everyone, keep up the amazing work.

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #5 am: 27. Okt 2015, 12:38 »
You're right, this improved design of Mirkwood does look fantastic!  :D

makis89

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #6 am: 27. Okt 2015, 12:57 »
Every day is a better day ...!!!  :)  :) awesome work edain team as always...i can't wait for the next patch
"...for all living things were her food,
and her vomit darkness."

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #7 am: 29. Okt 2015, 11:49 »
Tell us what you think about our new Concept Art for Thorin III. Stonehelm!

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #8 am: 29. Okt 2015, 11:53 »
Are yo userious!!!?
Are you for REA!L!!!???
This is Awesome!!! OMG!!!
But I do not like the Beard being in Two and the other Lack of Beard :(
A question will he be able to switch between Axe and Sword!? :)
But I do not think the Sword onhis Back looks good on him it makes him look mroe like Bersreker!? :)
Sorry If I am being rude...

Greetigns! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

kai69

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #9 am: 29. Okt 2015, 16:56 »
I sure like it a lot, but yeah, he should have a beard, it looks strange to see a dwarf without it, but his face remembers me of Torvin, the dwarf from Shadow of Mordor.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #10 am: 29. Okt 2015, 18:44 »
I lije the Helmet or Thorin III (but why it isn ot made from Stone o_O  [uglybunti] [uglybunti] [uglybunti])  Now seriously the Helmet is grea bu may be without the ed Feathes will be better! :)

And I have prepared few Helmets which I think will do godo job too! :)

This one without the Black/White Feathers and with the apropriate color of course! :)

Or one of these Two to represent better his Connection with Dain as his Son and bearring the Family Crest of Dain which is the Boar!? :)

Or this one with apropriate color again of course which uses the Ram which symbolizes Nobility for the Dwarves and kinda resembles his Old Helmet!? :)

Just a suggestions! :)

Greetings!
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #11 am: 30. Okt 2015, 19:08 »
I sure like it a lot, but yeah, he should have a beard, it looks strange to see a dwarf without it, but his face remembers me of Torvin, the dwarf from Shadow of Mordor.

Torvin actually was one of the inspirations for the new Design. xD
Something about his mutton chops just stuck.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #12 am: 30. Okt 2015, 20:14 »
I actually liked quite a lot his Old Face and it really reminded me of Dain so I do not think he wil lbe bad een with his Old Face but the new is quite good to jsut a Beard and he is ready! :)

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #13 am: 31. Okt 2015, 18:18 »
This new Lorien outpost is great! Building several Mirkwood's would have been weird.  :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #14 am: 1. Nov 2015, 16:37 »
I want just to say that I am realyl excited to play Lorien and MIrkwood not to mention Ered Mithrin! :)
Thank you for giving us the Realease Date!

Congratulations about tthe awesome work you ahve done as always!And respect for the hard work and realyl great Trailer created Prinz,it was awesome and really hyped me up for the Release! :)

Great job,many thnaks Edain Team! :)