28. Mär 2024, 16:46 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Gondor Ideas  (Gelesen 82377 mal)

Loyal Guard T

• Gast
Re: Brief Gondor Ideas
« Antwort #195 am: 4. Mär 2020, 09:06 »
Necro;

Agreed to change the buffs of Grey Company for the same reasons. How about the following inspirations?

Pikemen: Damage bonuss against only monsters (trolls, wargs etc) up to where they came from.
Swordsmen: Receives less melee damage like Aragorn in Three Hunters.
Archers: Increased rate of fire maybe for only flyings or monsters similar to pikemen.

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #196 am: 4. Mär 2020, 10:00 »
Damage or attackspeed boni against certain enemies aren't possible.

Aiphaton

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Don't look back. You're not going that way.
« Antwort #197 am: 31. Mär 2020, 23:41 »
Hey guys,

Just a small idea of mine concerning Gondor-Beacons.

Right now the units are being summoned on a choosable spot next to the beacon.

This helps with surrounding units which are attacking the bonfire.

Now I thought of perhaps making the summon different.
Beacon spam still has the potential to be overpowered when a player is able to keep control of the map.

However this could be reworked and changed by making the dispatch rider go to the closest end of the map and disappearing. The summoned units now spawn at that point.

During the time the dispatcher is riding away it can be killed and reinforcements won‘t arrive.
Makes for some micro and can punish this strategy.

Let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Aiphaton

Seleukos I.

• Edain Balancetester
  • Galadhrim
« Antwort #198 am: 1. Apr 2020, 14:30 »
I like the idea. The troops called from the fiefdoms are, in my eyes, comparable to the Ruhn or Harad reinforcements. So it makes sense to let them march in from outside the map.
It would make it easier to destroy the beacon, because the defender can't just summon troops in your back all the time.

best regardes,
Seleukos I.

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #199 am: 1. Apr 2020, 14:40 »
Zitat
However this could be reworked and changed by making the dispatch rider go to the closest end of the map and disappearing. The summoned units now spawn at that point.

Most likely not possible. Troups will most likely spawn on mountains or in a river with such a mechanic.
Also the machnic is a bit different than the system with evil men, as it can be casted twice at the same time. It would need a ton of additional scripts, which we try to avoid, as it slows down the game noticeably, if you play with more than 2 players. (and you have to have more scripts, as every different summon will need another set of scripts)

Aiphaton

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Don't look back. You're not going that way.
« Antwort #200 am: 3. Apr 2020, 20:26 »
But then again it should be possible to only be able to summon those units at a certain point of the map isn't it?

It's just a little suboptimal to be able to proxy-summon units on harassing batallions.

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #201 am: 27. Sep 2021, 19:20 »
A small suggestion to add the text on the passive effects of Gandalf's Ring Hero forms in their first ability. So Gandalf the Challenge Master's Wizard Blast would also include text about the fear resistance, passive healing and increased stats while Gandalf the Corrupted's Fiery Blast would include text about the friendly damage and the fear.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Halbarad

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Soldat Gondors
« Antwort #202 am: 30. Sep 2021, 12:18 »
Yes I think that would be nice.

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #203 am: 4. Okt 2021, 13:02 »
It would certainly be technically possible, but what would be the reasoning behind this change? Does Gondor suffer more than other factions from Blight? What would justify such a buff?

For a suggestion that has quite an impact on the early game of the Gondor/Angmar matchup, there needs to be a bit more thought put into it.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/