[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Gondor Suggestions

Gondor Balance Discussion

<< < (2/15) > >>

Walküre:

--- Zitat von: Tirano am 25. Mai 2016, 02:02 ---EDIT: also signals fires need to be better.

--- Ende Zitat ---

You might probably need to explain this stance of yours more exhaustively. Giving proper reasons to a suggestion helps both your proposal to be backed by consistent elements and the other users to participate deeply in the debate and agree/disagree with you.

Also, double or multiple posts within 24 hours are forbidden by the rules. You can edit your own comments, if you want to add something more.

The_Necromancer0:
I'm against this change, the archery range is an iconic part of BFME and sets Gondor. Upgrading the archery range decreases the recruitment time. But maybe it could be possible to make the fire arrows researchable at level 2 instead of 3. It could also be possible to create a new unit but make sure that it answers to a real need in the game and that would require much more development.

Hamanathnath:
I actually like how the Archery Range is now.  Yes, it can only train one unit, but as The_Nercomancer0 has stated, it is a very iconic part of Gondor.  And there really isn't any other unit that can be added to the Archery Range, besides the Guardians of the White Company, though I think Gondor can train enough Elite/Heroic units already.

Also, it's not like Gondor is starving for Build Plots, they do have the most in the game (9) on Castle Maps.

Idrial12:
Well yes you are right. But I would like to find a way to make the Gondor Archers more common in games

Tirano:
sorry for the double post, gondor have 9 Build Plots but also have a lot of different buildings so the the plots for farms are similar to others factions.
is true taht the archery is a iconic building and it will be sad to remove it... but we need to think in a solution for this

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln