[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Mordor Suggestions

Mordor Balance Discussion

(1/41) > >>

Lord of Mordor:
In this thread, you can discuss balancing issues with the Mordor faction. If you feel a balance topic is so big it deserves its own thread, you're free to create one, but for smaller points this thread might be useful.

LordDainIronfoot:
Hello! :) I am not sure if it only with Mordor but I must say that their Bombard Ships do absurd amount of DMG to Units!

I just played with Lorien against Hard Mordor and not only the AI Spammed like 20 Shhips of Blowing Ships and Bombard Ships but tha DMG the Bombard do to Units is crazy! I marched with a Big Army and of course some of them move in close gruops and just 1 Shot Kills the Lorien Basic Units and leaves Mirkwood ones with like 10% Health!!

I do not know if all this is intended,but I really think it is way OP!!And thei Range is just way too big!!Like they can cover 20% of the Map Distance and Kill everyone with 1 Shot! :)

I think they should be nerfed a little especialyl Against Units! :)

CragLord:
I just tested a funny fight, Mollock on lvl 1 was defeated by neutral cave troll.
Is this ok? xD

The_Necromancer0:

--- Zitat von: CragLord am  3. Dez 2015, 23:35 ---I just tested a funny fight, Mollock on lvl 1 was defeated by neutral cave troll.
Is this ok? xD

--- Ende Zitat ---
I just tested this myself and I confirm, both started attacking at appoximately the same time and whil I did win the trol brought Mollok down to a silver of an hp (empty bar with 1 hit left before KO)

Odysseus:
Mollok is a mass slayer. It's because he is so expensive that he can actually still win against units that he is supposed to be ineffective against. Logically speaking, it is quite strange and funny haha. I mean, he is supposed to be the general/king/leader of trolls, right? And he almost gets stomped by a regular cave troll, his potential subordinate. Indeed, quite funny.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln