[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Isengard Suggestions

Isengard Balance Discussion

(1/7) > >>

Lord of Mordor:
In this thread, you can discuss balancing issues with the Isengard faction. If you feel a balance topic is so big it deserves its own thread, you're free to create one, but for smaller points this thread might be useful.

Gandalf The Gray:
well i can say isengard is too hard to play early game and to easy to play in late game. in late game isengard is toooo dam op
so if you tweak with the power of isengard in the late game then you should tweak with it in the early game

ringbearer:
For me, Early game was  almost "fixed" by new wulfgar abilities. On contrary, i really miss some hero-units in isengards late game ( One of two things i don't like in edain :D ). If you have some new ideas, just write them :)

Lille Rambo:
I do believe that the siege machines are too cheap for some of the factions, battering rams should cost 500, or changed so they don't have so much health. As for Mordor, Rohan and Isengard the current battering ram cost 300 and are abused by spamming them very early in the game. I think you get way more for your money than you should, bump the cost up to 500 for the mentioned factions, and increase gondor and dwarfs siege rams to 600 or 700. I don't think it is intended that one can spam battering rams at the start of the game for an early win.

Hamanathnath:
The Crebain ability at the Citadel (I think it's called Murder of Crows, can't exactly remember) comes back way too quickly.  Not only does it cost 400 resources, which is very cheap, it possesses a powerful debuff and acts as a scouting power.  And because of how fast it comes back, it makes Vision of the Palantir obsolete, which is one of the reasons I never really see anyone get Vision of the Palantir as their first power.  Crebain should have at least the same cooldown time as the Dwarven Ravens, if not more because of how low its price is.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln