28. Mär 2024, 11:14 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Isengard Balance Discussion  (Gelesen 22287 mal)

Halbarad

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Soldat Gondors
Re: Isengard Balance Discussion
« Antwort #30 am: 5. Jan 2021, 16:09 »
Hi,
I don't think that Uruks are too strong for 400, in fact, one battalion of Rivendell swordsmen should easily beat one battalion of Uruk swordsmen in 1vs1 combat right now.
Isengart main problem is, that its economy is so strong and that Uruk Hai get so much prize reduction through mines and melting pots, more then any other faction in general. There are also a few other things like the very strong Rohan traitors from Minions of Saruman Spell, but SteelWorks isn't considered to be of any problem (most players  don't even use it in 1vs1). Also, raising price for machinery of war 1 would make Isengart very weak in the earlygame, since it doesn't have any pikes there and getting them would be more difficult then it is right now, which so much, that without any other changes, Isengart would have nearly zero chances against well played cav factions. Upgrade costs of 900 would still end with the full discount of 60% by 360 Resources, wich is more then most other factions have to pay, even without price reduction. Since they give the same benefit as the other upgrades, that would mix up too much in my opinion.
Just making upgrades and units cost much more would result in highlighting heroes and other units, since they would be much cheaper in comparison. So I think just addressing the stong eco and the discount would probably be better, although one might think of changing the phases by raising prices of machinery of war, but that couldn't come without other changes like early available dunland pikes... 
« Letzte Änderung: 5. Jan 2021, 16:13 von Halbarad »