[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Dwarven Suggestions

Dwarven Balance Discussion

(1/41) > >>

Lord of Mordor:
In this thread, you can discuss balancing issues with the Dwarven faction. If you feel a balance topic is so big it deserves its own thread, you're free to create one, but for smaller points this thread might be useful.

Odysseus:
Are you sure this thread is about Gondor? Must be the fatigue of working on 4.2 :P

Lord of Mordor:
Errrmmm... who says anything about Gondor? This thread certainly never said anything about Gondor! All lies! :P

Elite KryPtik:
The Ram Riders are a very cool unit, however there are some issues. They seem to die incredibly easily in prolonged melee, and they move ridiculously fast. Additionally, the complete lack of a scout hero means that Iron Hills are much weaker early game, especially against enemies with strong scout heroes like Isengard, Rohan and Gondor. To counteract this, either the single scout rider should be made stronger and cheaper, so that all 3 together are equivalent to a scout hero, or a scout hero should be added alongside the rams.

LordDainIronfoot:
I myself have no problem with their Speed,they are actually like in the Movie Fast and Agile as we saw them when coming from behirthe Dwarven Infantry and then Charge so I think the speed fine! :-)

I think they are weak on prolonged close quarters fights to represents that Dwarves are not Natural Riders nor Elite Cavalry like Rohan or Gondor,they are fast and have good.charge! :-)

Their price I think they are cheap enough,but I too think thelat the Scouts themselves should be a little bit stronger I mean the Captains that summon the Battalions should be slightly stronger so that all three could rival a Heroes Scouts ! :-)

But I really think 1 more Hero is what IHs needs in term of Heroes !

Greetings and best regards from the Lord of the Iron Hills! :-)

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln