1. Mai 2024, 22:11 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Dwarven Balance Discussion  (Gelesen 67149 mal)

Tirano

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: Dwarven Balance Discussion
« Antwort #150 am: 18. Jun 2016, 00:44 »
is normal that thorin give 1600 per hero kill.... i think is to much at leas when i kill galadrien that give me

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #151 am: 19. Jun 2016, 01:39 »
Its normal since it gaves money depending on how powerfull the enemie is. orcs give 1 while structures and other stuff give much more, and heros depending on their power and cost. I dont think it is that op, since he gets this passive at lvl 5.

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #152 am: 16. Aug 2016, 16:08 »
Am I the only one who thinks Erebor units die too fast? I mean, they are attack-centered, but even fully upgraded, they die so fast. I don't play Erebor much because of this, I believe they are too weak.

EDIT: Specially the Axe-Throwers, a Battlewagon trampling a fully-upgraded Erebor Axe-Throwers battalion brings them to half-health.
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Aug 2016, 16:13 von Julio229 »

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #153 am: 16. Aug 2016, 16:48 »
See this is why they need the old King Dain back, to give them some survivability.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
« Antwort #154 am: 16. Aug 2016, 16:58 »
Yes, that's right. The change in Dain's abilities took away both the defensive bonuses that you could get with Erebor to help troops survive, and the attack bonuses that really helped Iron Hills. I almost always used Dáin before the update, but now I don't use him that much, because more attack for my troops isn't going to mean they will not die, and Erebor troops die so fast without Dain supporting their defenses.

I like the three Dwarven Realms, but in this update I mostly use Ered Luin because of this. I can play Iron Hills as well as before (With more difficulties because of the change), but Erebor has been hindered a lot with the change.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #155 am: 16. Aug 2016, 20:05 »
I think the same too,about erebro Soldiers dying fast!

Dain neeeds his Old Skill set! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #156 am: 21. Aug 2016, 17:17 »
Another thing I noticed: Drar's Barrage ability does very little damage. I think a buff is in order. I only took about 20%~ health from a full-health level 1 Mordor Orc Pikemen.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Sawman

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #157 am: 25. Aug 2016, 13:23 »
I think it's meant for buildings if I'm not mistaken. He is the building destroyer (not sure why) of the faction.

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #158 am: 25. Aug 2016, 14:46 »
Well, the ability states that it is powerful against both infantry and buildings. I will test it again, hopefully later tonight.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #159 am: 25. Aug 2016, 16:00 »
No, the ability is strong against buildings. It does siege damage.

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #160 am: 25. Aug 2016, 23:26 »
Okay, then the description should be updated. It says that it does good damage against both buildings and infantry.

Edit: So I tested it again, and it just does lackluster damage overall. It can't even take down an economy building, nor heavily damage it. I'd like the damage to be upped a bit.
« Letzte Änderung: 26. Aug 2016, 17:56 von Odysseus »

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #161 am: 24. Sep 2016, 01:33 »
Hi everyone^^

In your opinion, which Dwarven Realm is better against which faction?

Sawman

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #162 am: 24. Sep 2016, 05:03 »
Erid Luin beats everything very well #op

Erebor seems to struggle against most factions but they seem to do good against Gondor

Iron hills is good against everything late game but isn't very good until then against most factions

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #163 am: 24. Sep 2016, 05:51 »
Ered Luins speed and heroes with multiple stacking leaderships are impossible to counter.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
« Antwort #164 am: 24. Sep 2016, 14:06 »
Ered Luin is the best Dwarven faction, they can beat everyone. Iron Hills come close, but fail to be as great because of the Dáin switch and his Ring Hero aura, but they are really strong in late-game anyways. Erebor are the worst, their units die really fast even when upgraded and the Dáin switch hurts them too, and are overall the weakest of them.