28. Apr 2024, 18:27 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Dwarven Balance Discussion  (Gelesen 66895 mal)

VectorMaximus

• RPG Team [en]
  • Pförtner von Bree
  • "This we have sworn, and not lightly"
Re: Dwarven Balance Discussion
« Antwort #60 am: 9. Apr 2016, 01:00 »
I also agree. I rarely use the citadel as it is, and if I do get it I never get the catapults due to their cost.
"But wherefore should Middle-earth remain for ever desolate and dark, whereas the Elves could make it as fair as Eressëa, nay even as Valinor?

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #61 am: 9. Apr 2016, 01:01 »
Hello folks, I wanted to suggest something. I find that the Dwarven Stronghold summon is kind of underperforming as it is. Especially the catapults are kind of average and overpriced. I wanted to ask to slightly increase the damage of the catapults on the Fortress and as well as reduce the price of the purchasable catapults on the Fortress to the same level as the catapults you can buy on Fortress Defense Plots, so 1800-> 900-1000-1100ish.

Any thoughts?
I even would say to reduce it to 500/600 per catapult, it is a lvl 10 summon but its cost is too high to its actual utility. I think catapults should be upgradeable or something like that, increased dmg to be a true siege power. Completely agree with you.

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Verteidiger Morias
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
« Antwort #62 am: 9. Apr 2016, 18:07 »
I don't know if it has been already said, but I think that it is a big handicap for dwarves that they need to kill their veterans for each heroes, so my proposition is, 5 units in place of three, then erebor can upgrade each heroes same for iron hills and for ered luin they could give their upgrade for Bilbo, thorin, balin, dwalin and bofur... Fili and kili could receive a regal armor as the heirs of the throne when thorin is level 10 it could have the same effect and it could reinforce their difference with summoned heroes... :)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #63 am: 9. Apr 2016, 19:38 »
Or we could just put a cooldown on the mithril, make it take like 10 mins to recharge.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #64 am: 9. Apr 2016, 19:40 »
Or we could just put a cooldown on the mithril, make it take like 10 mins to recharge.

COmpletely agree no more vets xD

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Verteidiger Morias
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
« Antwort #65 am: 10. Apr 2016, 00:03 »
But it is not logic, they have this mithril after a travel it can reappear from out of nowhere :)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #66 am: 10. Apr 2016, 00:16 »
It doesn't make sense that some small pilgrimage of dwarves to Moria would ever happen in the first place. They'd be slaughtered at the gates. Sometimes the best ideas have to ignore lore a little bit.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Sefie1999AD

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #67 am: 10. Apr 2016, 01:47 »
But it is not logic, they have this mithril after a travel it can reappear from out of nowhere :)

They brought along a couple of extra Mithril Mails? :D It's definitely more logical than a Dwarven commander sending those veterans to die in battle so that the Dwarves could send more elite units to Khazad-Dum in the middle of the battle to get some more Mithril for their heroes.

ThePrussianMink

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Isildur's fabulous hair
« Antwort #68 am: 13. Apr 2016, 21:24 »
Are you guys sure you fixed the Ram Riders in 4.3.1?

They're still crushing everything! :D

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #69 am: 14. Apr 2016, 11:53 »
Are you guys sure you fixed the Ram Riders in 4.3.1?

They're still crushing everything! :D

Well they reduced their less op thing, the dmg. they should reduce armor instead dmg. And this would make sense if narin is near and they have armors they would have good armor but not that insane armor they have right now.

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #70 am: 14. Apr 2016, 12:56 »
Ram Riders have the same stats as Gondor Knights or Meduseld Knights, only they are limited to three and don't have an ability. They're not actually extraordinarily powerful.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #71 am: 14. Apr 2016, 13:17 »
So they are basically like Normal Medium Cavalry!? :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #72 am: 14. Apr 2016, 16:45 »
Ram Riders have the same stats as Gondor Knights or Meduseld Knights, only they are limited to three and don't have an ability. They're not actually extraordinarily powerful.
This is another case of stats not reflecting performance. Remember, you can't get the rams until you have Narin, who provides superior leaderships to the rams, with both his level 1 and 3 abilities, which allow you to get heroic-level performance out of the unit. If the rams aren't getting nerfed anymore than Narin definitely should.

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #73 am: 14. Apr 2016, 17:37 »
Stats are accurate. They cannot reflect something else, they reflect what they are. It's the sum of those stats that is different per faction. The stats absolutely reflect performance, there is no mistake about it. However, it is the same thing with Gondor Knights. In the tournament circles, Gondor Knights are deemed OP and the LPS fix nerfed them a bit, so with identical stats the Ram Riders are OP too and would probably be nerfed as well. Still, I don't think Ram Riders are really the issue, perhaps Narin is indeed too strong with his leadership. Any supposed deviation is either incorrect implementation of stats, like typos and other multiplying bugs, or interpretation, but these are all human errors. Stats never lie. Once you start coding yourself, everything becomes quite clear, I always say ^^.

I for one, would like to see their stats reflect more of a line-breaker unit rather than the heavy Gondor Knight stats approach that they currently have. Gondor Knights are very tanky and should sacrifice some DPS for it, imo.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #74 am: 14. Apr 2016, 18:47 »
Sorry, I wrote that when I had just woke up, let me be a bit clearer. What I meant was that due to all the buffs Narin can give the unit, their stats are really better than the base stats should be, due to his passive leadership + Combat Command. Its pretty rare I think that the Ram Riders wouldn't be led by Narin, since they are unlocked by him. So I meant their base stats are really enhanced by Narin, which is the factor that makes them OP. If you were to hit the enemy without Narin leading them, then of course they would basically be Gondor Knights.