21. Mai 2024, 22:45 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Does Iron Hills need 1 more Hero and who should he be!? :)  (Gelesen 18549 mal)

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
Re: Does Iron Hills need 1 more Hero and who should he be!? :)
« Antwort #30 am: 28. Okt 2015, 22:09 »
Level 1 is too early I think, because if Narin is in danger and low on health, he can escape the battle by using this ability, and go to safer places. Not to mention the fact that it's an excellent spying ability. I believe level 5 would be best. A level 1 ability can be called "Traveling to other Lands" which increases the speed of Narin. As a messenger he probably travels to other kingdoms and states within Middle-Earth, so I think a fast-traveling ability would fit very will with him.

Btw Dain, if many people agree with someones idea, can you put that idea in the first post, so an easy summary can be found? The team will probably read that sooner than 10 pages of discussion :P.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #31 am: 28. Okt 2015, 23:25 »
Agree!I think LV 5 will be the best Option! :-)
Your LV 1 idea is goos too and is similar to mine! :-) Have you seen my Ability suggestions about Narin!? :-)

Of course I will summarize ideas on the first Post but for now it seems the discussion is only between me and you! XD  [uglybunti]
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #32 am: 29. Okt 2015, 00:20 »
Whoops I probably missed the part about abilities! It seems we were thinking of the same level 1 ability my friend :D. You wrote about that summoning 4 companions ability, but who does he summon may I aks :)?

And you got a point, I hope there will be more people discussing here.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #33 am: 29. Okt 2015, 00:33 »
Haha no problem mate!!I may have made a mistake by making it as Spoiler  [uglybunti]
Well he is Mentioned to have had few other Dwarves with him judging by the Quote from the Book and after we choose a Design for him,we can use 2-3 of the other Designs left for representing his Companions who are with him for Protection to make sure he will Deliver the Message!?What you think about that!? :-)

Well as it goes for now we might actually be better to discuss via PM than spamming on the Forum!  [uglybunti]
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #34 am: 29. Okt 2015, 00:49 »
i dont think its a spam i suggest you to go on with the Conversation you have some awesome ideas

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #35 am: 29. Okt 2015, 00:55 »
Now that is certainly a great idea, I fully support that. Perhaps they could be like creeps who wander around Narin, I though Thorin had a similiar ability with Fili and Kili.

Like Gandalf said, this is a great discussion and I believe it's best that everyone can read this. Ofcourse Gandalf if you have anymore ideas then please share them.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #36 am: 29. Okt 2015, 01:16 »
well thorin had a brother named Frerin he can be the scout hero but i think he died at the batlle Battle of Azanulbizar well

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #37 am: 29. Okt 2015, 02:24 »
I am happy you like it!It can be his  LV 10 Ability to summon 3 Companions briefly for 20 Seconds which will be bind to him and move with him and atack Enemies in their vicinity! :-)
Yup he had a Brother who died at the Battle of Azanulbizar but we are not talking about Scout hero and either way Frerin would not fit the Iron Hills my friend!:)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #38 am: 29. Okt 2015, 02:30 »
yep you have a point
 but they are cousins  xD

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #39 am: 29. Okt 2015, 12:06 »
Firstly: Its a nice idea to include the messenger from the books as a new hero or mini-hero. What about giving this hero a dwarven expression in khuzdul instead of a name? I am agree, that the iron hills should have another heroand the pictures are really interesting.
It would be better if you work on to give this hero some uniquenes or something like a special role. Personally i think the iron hills need a hero-killer. ThorinIII is something between a tank and hero-supporter with only on damage-ability.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #40 am: 29. Okt 2015, 12:16 »
Firstly,I am glad to see you are interested in the idea and like it! :) We did our best!! :)

I will try and think of a proper Expression which might suit him! :)

I like the idea of making him a Hero Killer but doesnt that going to need like more Heavy Armored look!? :)

P.S. Regarding the New Concept Art for Thorin III may be he can get somewhat new Ablities to make him better as hero Killer or he will Remain a mix of Tank and Hero-Supporter!? :)
Or we can make Thorin III Tank and Hero Killer and leave "Narin"as a Hero Supporter being a Messanger of Dain and all!? :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #41 am: 29. Okt 2015, 16:05 »
i would like to see the new heroes name in khuzdul

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #42 am: 29. Okt 2015, 16:56 »
I think that we should expand on Narin as soon as the role of Thorin III is clear, like Dain stated. I agree with you that he should get the role of Hero killer/Tank, because he looks like that in he fits that role in the concept. So with that, Narin can indeed become a support hero, but perhaps with some extras on him ;)?

And I'm not so fluent in Khuzdul so I'll leave that part to you guys :D.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #43 am: 29. Okt 2015, 18:32 »
So may be I ahve a suggestion! :) With the  "New" Design for Thorin III he really looks like a Strong and Skillfull Young Dwarves Prince/Warrior and Heir of Durin so he may become the Hero Killer(but keep his Runes) with some Tank Features,while Lord Dain who as Dwarven Warrior in his prime and arguable the strongest Dwarf of the Third Age too deserve a hero Killer Role(but he can't have all) may become Unit Supporter with a Mass Slayer ability because some fans thinks he needs to display more his great skill in Combat like he did in the Movie and in the Book too,if you Ea think that it is a good idea please do tell me and I have a suggestion about new Ability for him! :)
While "Narin" (which is name Dwarven Khuzdul name) canhave the name Amrad(Meaning Death) or Galabi(Meaning Word,perfect for hims a sor of Diplomat/Messanger) who can be Hero Supporter in Iron Hills!? :)
So what you guys think about that!? :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #44 am: 29. Okt 2015, 18:38 »
what if the writings on his name were runes and not latin letters ???