28. Mär 2024, 23:03 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Should Lord/King Dain get a little boost!?

Lord Dain should have Moderate Knockback and Area DMG while King Dain should get only Knockback!
Lord Dain Should get only Knockback and King Dain too!?
Thorin III Stonehelm(Erebor) should get Knockback and Area DMG and Lord Dain Area DMG and Knockback!
Thorin III Stonehelm(Erebor) should get Knocbackand Lord Dain only Knockback too!
No change is needed!

Autor Thema: Lord/King Dain does he deserve a little boost!?  (Gelesen 7221 mal)

Tienety

• Gast
Re: Lord/King Dain does he deserve a little boost!?
« Antwort #15 am: 24. Sep 2015, 08:27 »
I have small idea.
Maybe Iron Hills and Erebor can get small knockback for heroes with Thorin Stonehelms's Iron Determination ability. So, other subfactions will have access to knockback for all heroes, not only Ered Luin. :P
What do you think about this?

KingAnarion

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: 24. Sep 2015, 08:59 »
I ilke the idea of Tienity but I must say that I am more for Dain to have those bonuses from the begining since they will not be OP or too strong but rather moderate with medium to low status

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #17 am: 8. Okt 2015, 05:11 »
I think that this change will be really good to balance out the things between Ered Luin Heroes where every Hero can get Knockback and Area DMG while in Erebor and Iron Hills not a single Hero has at least one of the two!!

I really think that this change will be good from lore true reasons,game balance reasons too and after all most Fraction Leaders has at least Knockback and even some who are not leaders as I said already! :-) I really do not find ot logical for only Ered Luin to have such advantage and eve more not so logical that Boromir and Arvedui who are mighty warriors indeed but still Humans to look likr they are stronger physically than a Dwarf and a Durins Heir nonetheless! :-)

I really think it is a very reasonable and accurate change and stated why I think so! :-)

Greetings :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #18 am: 8. Okt 2015, 20:38 »
I think that knockback should be limited in all subfactions, let's say... for two heroes in each one. For Ered Luin it could be Thorin and Dwalin. Thorin III and (King) Dain for Erebor and Iron Hills. In my opinion it will be more fitting than army of dwarves with knockback. ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #19 am: 9. Okt 2015, 14:37 »
I agree on the that!The Leaders and lets say Princes or Important Lords/Captains 1-2 Heroes can have one if it apropriate for their Character based on Movies and Books! :)

But an Armt of Dwarves with Knockback.are you reffering to Ered Luin!? :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #20 am: 9. Okt 2015, 19:07 »
I reffered to situation when all dwarven heroes have knockback (i seen this idea here) and AI i able to recruit them all (or it was fixed already?).

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #21 am: 9. Okt 2015, 19:22 »
Well it is kinda logical due to Dwarves being quite superior in physical strength but it will not be good for the Balance that's why I suggested that only Dain as Leader of his Factions and as Heir of Durin and one of the best Dwarven Warriors of the Third Age and all Ages over all,and his Son Thorin III is good candidate too for similar reasons! :-)
So I see your point and agree that only one or max two Heroes should have it! :-)

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: 10. Okt 2015, 10:32 »
I agree. only Thorin Oakenshield and both versions of Dain should get knockback.
But Balin will need a new effect for runes or new abilities.

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #23 am: 20. Okt 2015, 23:04 »
I have small idea.
Maybe Iron Hills and Erebor can get small knockback for heroes with Thorin Stonehelms's Iron Determination ability. So, other subfactions will have access to knockback for all heroes, not only Ered Luin. :P
What do you think about this?

That is a good suggestion. I like it and I agree :)

I also think that some of Balin's runes shouldn't be available on every hero; it looks stupid when Bilbo dashes orcs away and similar. It would also solve that "Ered Luin heroes being OP" thing. And why the hell can't Balin cast a rune on himself? He looks like a noob sorounded by heroes killing five orcs by a hit!

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #24 am: 28. Okt 2015, 11:41 »
Well I think Balin Runes or at least the DMG Boost ones can beo nly for the Appropriate Heroes like Thorin II and Dwalin,and amy be Fili and Kili as all of those 4 are Strong and Tought wel ltrained Fighters! :)

As for "Iron Determination" it does sound good,but I think there may be only Dain and Thorin III and Murin should get them or may be even only Dain and Thorin III! :)

My point is that not all Heroes shiould get such good DMG adn Area DMG boosts but only the strongest and most skillfull fighter like Dain,Thorin II,Dwalin,Balin,Thorin III and Murin! :)

But I really feel that at least Dain as LEader and arguably the most Important and and Best Dwarven Warrior of the Third Age and may be all Time should get some little boost to make him even to his Cousin! :)

Greetings! :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #25 am: 28. Okt 2015, 18:29 »
dain was better than thorin thorin wasnt that much of a fighter

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #26 am: 1. Nov 2015, 12:53 »
IF yo uask me of couse Dain is better Warrior than Thorin not only cuz I like him more,it is just the truth to me,BUT the idea is based on lore and balacne and logic not on personal preferences! :)

And I really think that reason I have stated in my comments above show that Dain and Thorin III deserve some Area or Knockback! :)

Greetings! :)