28. Mär 2024, 21:03 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Avatars and Banners for the community  (Gelesen 4273 mal)

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
Avatars and Banners for the community
« am: 1. Nov 2015, 09:00 »
I saw the work that CMG has done and I'm amazed. I do however notice that it has ran out of avatars , there is still a couple of avatars free here and there but they don't seem to be requested. I've also noticed many accounts without avatars. So I'll just put that there:

While I don't have as much skills as CMG I can hold my own in photo editing. If you would like a custom avatar you can PM me or just post a reply to the thread and I'll do my best to honor your request. My avatar and banner are my own work if that proves anything.

P.S.: Please don't ask anything unrealistic (E.G Sauron riding a unicorn into rivendell, although that might be pretty cool  :D )
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Aragorn_Frodo

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Have No Fear, ARAGORN_FRODO Is Here!
Re: Avatars and Banners for the community
« Antwort #1 am: 15. Aug 2016, 19:05 »
Don't know if it's too late, but if you are still interested, here is a picture for my avatar:

And the text, "soon you will see what it means to wage real warfare, you have not seen the last of me." In whatever language, it doesn't matter to me :)

Thanks!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Avatars and Banners for the community
« Antwort #2 am: 15. Aug 2016, 22:09 »
Well, I can't do anything but wishing this project good luck and a prosperous future. Unfortunately, I can't use Photoshop nor do I have it available at the moment; I would really like to improve my skills in this field (which is currently quite elementary). I'm nonetheless very fond of my little achievements  :P

Some time ago, I made this Aman-related banner to kind of test myself; and I don't think the experiment has gone so wrong.

P.S.: Please don't ask anything unrealistic (E.G Sauron riding a unicorn into rivendell, although that might be pretty cool  :D )

It's really hard to give guarantees when it comes to this topic. Whenever I deal with Avatars and banners, my mind wanders in mysterious and unexplored territories  :D