20. Mai 2024, 23:18 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Character Voices and spell sfx  (Gelesen 1341 mal)

KingdomofErebor

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Khazad ai Menu!
Character Voices and spell sfx
« am: 4. Nov 2015, 15:17 »
Hi Edain Team and fellow fans, firstly I'd like to say a huge thank you to the team for their continued and dedicated hard work, it's truly amazing what you guys have achieved!

On to my main point. As we've seen in previous updates, more and more character have had new or better voices added from the films or other games etc. What I want to know is that now the extended edition of the battle of five armies is out, will characters such as Nori, Dain, Balin and other receive additional lines from the extended cut. I know that the you-tuber RuudDevil has said numerous times that Dain should have his quotes re visited as they either end too soon or don't make sense e.g "I don't believe in ghosts", although it's billy Connelly it's not Dain.

The only other thing i wanted to suggest was a possible re think of the dwarves "Rallying call" power, although this power made perfect sense to have, I feel that it's audio needs to be changed, either to that EPIC horn Bombur blows or to change the powers name to "War Cry" and use the quote "TANNAR DURIN NUR!" - just a thought ;)

The final suggestion I have is for when Boffur summons his brother and cousin to his side, Is it at all possible to use their first lines seen in the extended cut as we all waited so long  to hear them speak English!

Let me know what you think Folks

KHAZAD AI MENU!
The horns of hell are upon us!To Battle sons of Durin!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Character Voices and spell sfx
« Antwort #1 am: 4. Nov 2015, 16:17 »
Hi  :)

These are very valuable proposals.
A general thread for sounds and lines has already been established, to keep all the possible ideas of this kind gathered in one single place, easier to consult and definitely more useful if the Edain Team needs to choose a particular track cut and proposed by the Community, or just to take into consideration our suggestions  :)

http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31775.msg410929.html#msg410929

So, I sincerely suggest you post this on that specific thread, so that other more people will be able to follow more easily and contribute to the topic, without an unnecessary fragmentation.

--- LOCKED ---