20. Apr 2024, 06:10 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Iron Hills Hero Roles,some adjusments!?  (Gelesen 8318 mal)

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
Re: Iron Hills Hero Roles,some adjusments!?
« Antwort #15 am: 6. Nov 2015, 00:08 »
Hello guys I'm so sorry that I can't be of help with this discussion; I kinda suck at thinking of new abilities, hero-roles and that sort of things :P. I was wondering if you guys perhaps have any idea about how the appearence of the new Narin should be? Any concepts you can think of?

If you guys would like to then by the time everything is discussed and concluded, and the Team hasn't responded to this discussion; I 'd like to make this proposal my second Translating Project to post in the German forums. I will include both Narin's concept as well as the current abilities of the other Dwarven hero's in one big suggestion. I will do it after the Ballista suggestion :).

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #16 am: 6. Nov 2015, 06:56 »
Hi there my friend! :) No problem at all,I in fact am bad with Abilities too,especially about Heroes :D :D

Now I am more than happy that you are willing to translate another of our Threads! :) But I suggest that we continue th "Narin"Discussion in his own Thread,I will summorize what we got on him for now there and we can choose from the few Pictures I suggested there if someone has better ideas about his look he is welcome to share them there! :)

Here is the link...

So here we can continue discussing about Dain Ironfoot,Thorin Stonehelm,Murin and Drar Roles and Abilities but about Narin we should continue in his own Thread! :)

Greetings and bestregards to all! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #17 am: 6. Nov 2015, 12:18 »
I see, then I think that I'll translate the Narin suggestion first because IH need a new hero ASAP, so he has priority at the moment, right :)?

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #18 am: 6. Nov 2015, 12:35 »
While you are right my friend,tehre is this thing that currently the Role of a Hero Supporter is in the Hands of Thorin III,so if you are going to Translate and Represnt Narin as Hero Supporter I think you will need the Whole Heroes Thread so that People can udnerstand which Role is for who and why!? :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #19 am: 6. Nov 2015, 12:48 »
Okay, I'll do both suggestions in one thread then :).

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #20 am: 6. Nov 2015, 13:10 »
Sorry for the too much  work my friend,but I really think it will be necessary for the Fans to proper understanding about the whole idea! :-) I really apologize! :-)

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #21 am: 6. Nov 2015, 15:57 »
No need to apologize my friend, I'll gladly do it :).

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #22 am: 9. Nov 2015, 22:04 »
i think iron heels needs more heroes

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #23 am: 9. Nov 2015, 22:31 »
Agree,but I think we shoudn't overdo it! :) In my opinion at least 1 more Hero will be enough! :) If the Team wants to of course! :)

I just hope they have the time to check the idea,there are too many suggestions and ideas for them to read and sort out! :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #24 am: 9. Nov 2015, 23:12 »
shouldn't overdo it i think the elves did that already with celembrimor,galadriel,rumil,orophin,legolas,thranduil,haldir,quickbeam,treebeard,beorn(i know he is grimbeorn but his name says beorn)   xD

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #25 am: 9. Nov 2015, 23:23 »
Well Mordor too has a lot of Heroes,but for Example Lorien Heroes are all canon while IHs has only 2 canon Heroes,simply there are not so much Dwarven Hereos Especially for IHs since Tolkien never quite expanded the Dwarven History and Race! :)

So I think 1 canon based Hero like Narin is much better than 2-3 non canon made up Hereos more to the curernt 2 others :D And plus Murin and Drar are still half canon from Workshop :D And I really like them! :)

I think 1 more Hero will be enough for IHs with some Role Adjusments too! :)

Greetings and best regards from the Lord of the Iron Hills! :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #26 am: 9. Nov 2015, 23:59 »
ya have a point

DainSonOfNàin

• Hobbit
« Antwort #27 am: 22. Feb 2016, 22:15 »
Lord Dain, i agree! ^^ this is exactly what is needed.

Dain:
i agree that the lvl 10 sum is out of place, and woud love to have the vets sum, or like the smal mass slayer instead. it is so tru that the mighty Dain shoud show his fiers side a bit more clerly so the troops he is suporting can not only feel hees presance but see it aswell^^ so somthing in that direction woud have been rly nice

Thorin:
a hero killer and that new model, it woud have been a wet dream! thos abilities looks great aswell. Just give the buffing job to someone else, nerin, nar... eh the new guy.. :p

Murin:
again, same as i feel, tank him abit up and give the first abillity som more armor, and that lvl 8 abiliti is perfect in my eyes.

Drar: i can see that here we can have many diferent solutions, but as long as he stays a building killer and he have some sort of Artillery Barage that you coud kill units, im more than happy.

Narin: love the abilities u gave him, and he can take thorins job with the buffs to ;) but he can rly be anything the edain team needs him to be to fill what ever gap they have.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #28 am: 23. Feb 2016, 05:47 »
Thank you for the support,I am glad you like the idea like whole! :-)

Greetings and best regards from the Lord of the Iron Hills! :-)