20. Apr 2021, 16:28 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Lothlorien Bugs  (Gelesen 9549 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Lothlorien Bugs
« am: 8. Nov 2015, 18:34 »
Post bugs with the faction Lothlorien here!

Bugs

Text Bugs
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2020, 16:20 von FG15 »

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
Re: Lothlorien Bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 30. Jun 2020, 14:49 »
- Troopchamber description says "Elkriders from Mirkwod"
 - Sanctuary discount on the build plot tooltip says that it reduces the cost of heroes
 - Galadriel recruitment tooltip says that she is Queen of Lothlorien which is incorrect
 - Description for Grimbeorn's bear/human toggle says the Beorning will change instead of Grimbeorn
 -  Beorning Homestead is called a Beorninger Homestead when it should be a Beorning Homestead. This also applies to their summon in the Dwarf faction where they are called Beorningers in the description instead of Beornings.

-  Galadriel sometimes gets stuck in a weird animation with her legs apart and arms up. While in this state, she slides across the ground when moving and doesn't not move in any other way when attacking. This is fixed when she gets the Blessed form from the spellbook but otherwise, I've got no clue what causes this. Image link for the animation which was also posted on the discord server: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327177778497847296/727501734506922024/unknown.png
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Okt 2020, 15:22 von Elendils Cousin 3. Grades »

Discord [BOT]

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
« Antwort #2 am: 24. Jul 2020, 17:49 »
When playing with allies as Lothlorien, if the other player leaves the game (giving control of all their structures etc to you), Frodo and Sam can be recruited from their hero recruitment structures.

SamsaraNoMei (225354383955722243)
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

sumalamaya

• Hobbit
« Antwort #3 am: 9. Aug 2020, 14:39 »
Sometimes the ents don't attack on range but walk to the enemys destination to throw rocks on their heads.
I experienced this in several situations, though as:
- Attacking a Mordor base, where the "walls" seem to be a problem every now and then
- In normal battles on the battlefield Treebeard and Quicktree once ran into my friends army, quicker than I saw it, even though they had rocks in their hands and I am sure I had a red crosshair as I clicked on the isengard ballistas :-(
« Letzte Änderung: 12. Aug 2020, 16:43 von sumalamaya »

Palpou

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #4 am: 25. Aug 2020, 20:50 »
Once in the crossroads map, starting at the bottom left as Lothlorien against one Mordor AI in the top right, I destroyed the ennemy fortress, create my own instead, and then Quickbeam, placed in the circle of my fortress with treebeard near, was able to launch rocks from the fortress to remaining structures that were situated in the top left quarter of the map. Half the map of distance. Wow.
I had the power to see all the map and I had Thranduil fighting each building.

Other elves archers exited the fortress where I left them, spontaneously went to help Thranduil destroying ennemy buildings, then came back to the fortress (good distance but had to move, unlike Quickbeam which takes itself for a mortar)

Le Sournois

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #5 am: 30. Aug 2020, 23:00 »
Caras Galadhon Guard's ability Elven Cloak has absolutely no effect. When standing still, the unit is visible by the ennemy.

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
« Antwort #6 am: 20. Okt 2020, 00:27 »
 - Had a weird bug where Galadriel would attack a structure and be able to deal damage but the FX was being cast on herself. For context, this was Galadriel attacking a Cirith Ungol Barracks on the far bottom-left plot on Central Ithilien while she was standing in the river.
- Thranduil's summoned ring of palace guards are in their sword form. Not sure if it's intentional or not, but the ability does lose a lot of use when it can't damage cavalry in the same way.
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Nov 2020, 16:00 von FG15 »

Fellowship

• Bilbos Festgast
  • “For even the very wise cannot see all ends”
« Antwort #7 am: 23. Nov 2020, 14:04 »
Hi Edain Team. There is a bug about Galadriel that I noticed:

The tornado version of the "Queen of Twilight" spell works only once in each form of hers and unless Galadriel changes her form again nothing happens the second time that the spell is used on her. This also means that if she accepts or declines the One Ring, thus choosing a permanent form, the tornado can never be summoned again unless she dies and loses the Ring.

Fíli

• Edain Betatester
  • Galadhrim
« Antwort #8 am: 23. Nov 2020, 18:24 »
Hi Edain Team. There is a bug about Galadriel that I noticed:

The tornado version of the "Queen of Twilight" spell works only once in each form of hers and unless Galadriel changes her form again nothing happens the second time that the spell is used on her. This also means that if she accepts or declines the One Ring, thus choosing a permanent form, the tornado can never be summoned again unless she dies and loses the Ring.
Can confirm.
Vielen Dank an CMG für das tolle Banner und den tollen Avatar! :)

Discord [BOT]

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
« Antwort #9 am: 20. Dez 2020, 17:10 »
Lothlorien Arrow Storm power has a typo: "loose" -> "lose"

Darren-M (305308879049457665)
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

steadii

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: 24. Dez 2020, 19:27 »
Can confirm.

Two bugs concerning blessed Galadriel:
1) Galadriel at level 7 in normal form does animation with her phial, but that animation does not work with her blessed form (she just stands without animation).
2) And at level 5 "radiant aid" does not spawn blessed light when casting on heroes by blessed Galadriel.
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Jan 2021, 17:00 von steadii »