28. Mär 2024, 17:07 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Lothlorien Bugs  (Gelesen 15830 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Lothlorien Bugs
« am: 8. Nov 2015, 18:34 »
Post bugs with the faction Lothlorien here!

Bugs

Text Bugs
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2020, 16:20 von FG15 »

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
Re: Lothlorien Bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 30. Jun 2020, 14:49 »
- Troopchamber description says "Elkriders from Mirkwod"
 - Sanctuary discount on the build plot tooltip says that it reduces the cost of heroes
 - Galadriel recruitment tooltip says that she is Queen of Lothlorien which is incorrect
 - Description for Grimbeorn's bear/human toggle says the Beorning will change instead of Grimbeorn
 -  Beorning Homestead is called a Beorninger Homestead when it should be a Beorning Homestead. This also applies to their summon in the Dwarf faction where they are called Beorningers in the description instead of Beornings.

-  Galadriel sometimes gets stuck in a weird animation with her legs apart and arms up. While in this state, she slides across the ground when moving and doesn't not move in any other way when attacking. This is fixed when she gets the Blessed form from the spellbook but otherwise, I've got no clue what causes this. Image link for the animation which was also posted on the discord server: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327177778497847296/727501734506922024/unknown.png
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Okt 2020, 15:22 von Elendils Cousin 3. Grades »

Discord [BOT]

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
« Antwort #2 am: 24. Jul 2020, 17:49 »
When playing with allies as Lothlorien, if the other player leaves the game (giving control of all their structures etc to you), Frodo and Sam can be recruited from their hero recruitment structures.

SamsaraNoMei (225354383955722243)

Engine bug
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Dez 2022, 10:31 von The_Necromancer0 »
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Palpou

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #3 am: 25. Aug 2020, 20:50 »
Once in the crossroads map, starting at the bottom left as Lothlorien against one Mordor AI in the top right, I destroyed the ennemy fortress, create my own instead, and then Quickbeam, placed in the circle of my fortress with treebeard near, was able to launch rocks from the fortress to remaining structures that were situated in the top left quarter of the map. Half the map of distance. Wow.
I had the power to see all the map and I had Thranduil fighting each building.

Other elves archers exited the fortress where I left them, spontaneously went to help Thranduil destroying ennemy buildings, then came back to the fortress (good distance but had to move, unlike Quickbeam which takes itself for a mortar)

steadii

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 24. Dez 2020, 19:27 »
Can confirm.

Two bugs concerning blessed Galadriel:
1) Galadriel at level 7 in normal form does animation with her phial, but that animation does not work with her blessed form (she just stands without animation).
2) And at level 5 "radiant aid" does not spawn blessed light when casting on heroes by blessed Galadriel.
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Aug 2023, 13:01 von Elendils Cousin 3. Grades »

IgRAzm

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #5 am: 17. Dez 2021, 09:55 »
There seem to be multiple issues with Lothlorien Outposts. I dont know whether some of them are bugs but most are.

Mirkwood Outpost gets constructed over a couple of seconds, I think that is at least a dozen times faster than all other outposts; it may be more expensive and take extra buildplots to get going but it doesn't appear like this is intended.
Mirkwood Outpost can hire Legolas and Thranduil at the same time, it doesn't put them in a que like with other buildings. Didn't check whether it can train heroes and soldiers at the same time but it's not a case with troop to troop queing.
Lothlorien Citadel on the outpost buildplot is called Lothlorien Fortress, this is a slightly confusing name, but the bug is with inconsistency as the built outpost is just called Citadel.
Lothlorien Citadels in castles have 4000 hp but outpost citadels have 6000, I think it would be more optimal if both would have 6k because Lothlorien's main structures are already more valuable than those of other factions (and more vulnerable than of other good ones), but the normal Citadels currently have the same hp amount as others. It is reasonable that Lothlorien outpost has 6k imo because it is upgraded with addons and destruction of them removes them all.
Lothlorien Citadel Outpost, when upgraded with forge (this or perhaps it is about having all the add-ons completed), has a fog nova hiding units, like one coming from upgrade in a normal sanctuary (but that one doesn't have a visual I'm pretty sure), if this is intentional it's not mentioned.
Lothlorien Citadel Outpost forge can research all the upgrades right after it is built while the forges in castles and camps can only do it previously having researched eco upgrades. (if it is to stay in some form and not completely changed for normal forge function, I think making the outposts level from outer economy upgrades makes sense).

« Letzte Änderung: 17. Dez 2021, 10:01 von IgRAzm »

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #6 am: 19. Dez 2021, 16:59 »
Mirkwood Outpost gets constructed over a couple of seconds, I think that is at least a dozen times faster than all other outposts; it may be more expensive and take extra buildplots to get going but it doesn't appear like this is intended.
The Mirkwood outpost works just like other outposts with a citadel and buildplots - the citadel is built pretty much instantly, the buildings on buildplots aren't.

Mirkwood Outpost can hire Legolas and Thranduil at the same time, it doesn't put them in a que like with other buildings. Didn't check whether it can train heroes and soldiers at the same time but it's not a case with troop to troop queing.
You can always recruit several heroes simultaneously. If you recruit heroes and units at the same time, heroes get built first.

Lothlorien Citadels in castles have 4000 hp but outpost citadels have 6000, I think it would be more optimal if both would have 6k because Lothlorien's main structures are already more valuable than those of other factions (and more vulnerable than of other good ones), but the normal Citadels currently have the same hp amount as others. It is reasonable that Lothlorien outpost has 6k imo because it is upgraded with addons and destruction of them removes them all.
Intended, different factions have different advantages and disadvantages. Lorien gets defensive archers for free without having to build towers. Either way, this is a balance topic instead of a bug report.

Lothlorien Citadel Outpost forge can research all the upgrades right after it is built while the forges in castles and camps can only do it previously having researched eco upgrades. (if it is to stay in some form and not completely changed for normal forge function, I think making the outposts level from outer economy upgrades makes sense).
This is also intended to make the Lorien outpost more attractive as a secondary source of upgrades.

Fellowship

• Bilbos Festgast
  • "I Aear cân ven na mar - The Sea calls us home"
« Antwort #7 am: 25. Apr 2023, 16:37 »
Hi Edain Team. I found 3 bugs:

1) When Lothlorien's Citadel gets destroyed and is rebuilt, the effects of the three Combat Trainings (those that can be researched through the Sanctuary) are no longer applied to it. Since these three upgrades have already been researched, they cannot be researched again. This means that the citadel produces less resources and the units' training time has reverted to its default status.

2) I don't know if this is intentional but the buildings inside Lothlorien's Castle/Camp cannot be ordered to attack specific units by the player. This can cause Lothlorien to be defeated easily since the buildings auto-attack the wrong targets. For example, if the buildings' towers have already targeted a hero and a troll appears they continue to attack the hero until he/she dies while in the meantime the troll has done a decisive amount of damage to the Castle/Camp.

3) The sounds of Galadriel's dialogs from her temptation scene do not play when she uses her powers as the Queen of Twilight except for the "Stronger than the Foundations of the Earth".

Le Sournois

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #8 am: 7. Mai 2023, 16:55 »
I think there is a new bug with the minstrels.

I think in the last patch, they get balanced by nerfing the buff when there is only one of them to only 10 % damage and armor instead of 30 % previously.

But 10 % is so weak as a bonus that a line in the description was I think added to explain that when a singer get its ability to chant activated, all minstrels near it would also start singing at the same time.

And this description does not work. When 1 singer begin to sing, the other singers don't do anything unless we activate also their ability.

I think the new change is a good idea, therefore the bonus is capped at 30 % damage and armor and not 50 % as it was before when 3 singers sing together.

Having 3 singers to sing simuntaneously should however be more recurrent because we only need to have a groupe of minstrels, so that each time one of them activate its ability, all other also chant without their cooldown to be reset. That incite the player to use well the discounts for single units of the sanctuaries also because 1 minstrel is no good whereas 3 of them are really good.

But that part of the change doesn't work, so that minstrels are for the moment very poor support units that can't even give the same bonus as heroic statues, when the bonus of statues stands until it is destroyed and even more, whereas the very slight buff of minstrels is very temporary and cost command points.

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #9 am: 30. Mai 2023, 19:57 »
The old version was nerfed because +30%/30% for a single minstrel was too powerful. +10%/10% is still a valuable addition for a single, but especially the fear resistance can be hugely important. If you consider them too weak now and would like to propose a buff, please continue in the balance discussion, posts here will be deleted after a while. :)

As for the bug you described, I will look into it.

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #10 am: 21. Nov 2023, 02:39 »

1) When Lothlorien's Citadel gets destroyed and is rebuilt, the effects of the three Combat Trainings (those that can be researched through the Sanctuary) are no longer applied to it. Since these three upgrades have already been researched, they cannot be researched again. This means that the citadel produces less resources and the units' training time has reverted to its default status.

Can confirm, happened to me as well. Also happens with safe refuge: once the citadel is rebuilt, it will no longer heal units inside the base

Also, can't cast Radiant Aid on Thranduil with Gifts. The radius cursor remains red
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Nov 2023, 17:59 von DrHouse93 »

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #11 am: 27. Nov 2023, 19:06 »
Galadriel still remains stuck in her AFTER_FIRING animation when switching back from Twilight Queen to normal form