[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Bug Reports

Lothlorien Bugs

(1/3) > >>

Ealendril der Dunkle:
Post bugs with the faction Lothlorien here!

Bugs

Text Bugs

OakenShield224:
- Troopchamber description says "Elkriders from Mirkwod"
 - Sanctuary discount on the build plot tooltip says that it reduces the cost of heroes
 - Galadriel recruitment tooltip says that she is Queen of Lothlorien which is incorrect
 - Description for Grimbeorn's bear/human toggle says the Beorning will change instead of Grimbeorn
 -  Beorning Homestead is called a Beorninger Homestead when it should be a Beorning Homestead. This also applies to their summon in the Dwarf faction where they are called Beorningers in the description instead of Beornings.
 -  Galadriel sometimes gets stuck in a weird animation with her legs apart and arms up. While in this state, she slides across the ground when moving and doesn't not move in any other way when attacking. This is fixed when she gets the Blessed form from the spellbook but otherwise, I've got no clue what causes this. Image link for the animation which was also posted on the discord server: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327177778497847296/727501734506922024/unknown.png

Discord [BOT]:
When playing with allies as Lothlorien, if the other player leaves the game (giving control of all their structures etc to you), Frodo and Sam can be recruited from their hero recruitment structures.
SamsaraNoMei (225354383955722243)

Engine bug

Palpou:
Once in the crossroads map, starting at the bottom left as Lothlorien against one Mordor AI in the top right, I destroyed the ennemy fortress, create my own instead, and then Quickbeam, placed in the circle of my fortress with treebeard near, was able to launch rocks from the fortress to remaining structures that were situated in the top left quarter of the map. Half the map of distance. Wow.
I had the power to see all the map and I had Thranduil fighting each building.

Other elves archers exited the fortress where I left them, spontaneously went to help Thranduil destroying ennemy buildings, then came back to the fortress (good distance but had to move, unlike Quickbeam which takes itself for a mortar)

steadii:

--- Zitat von: OakenShield224 am 30. Jun 2020, 14:49 --- -  Galadriel sometimes gets stuck in a weird animation with her legs apart and arms up. While in this state, she slides across the ground when moving and doesn't not move in any other way when attacking. This is fixed when she gets the Blessed form from the spellbook but otherwise, I've got no clue what causes this. Image link for the animation which was also posted on the discord server: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327177778497847296/727501734506922024/unknown.png

--- Ende Zitat ---
Can confirm.

Two bugs concerning blessed Galadriel:
1) Galadriel at level 7 in normal form does animation with her phial, but that animation does not work with her blessed form (she just stands without animation).
2) And at level 5 "radiant aid" does not spawn blessed light when casting on heroes by blessed Galadriel.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln