28. Mär 2024, 17:52 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Crash on startup using NVIDIA gpu  (Gelesen 1741 mal)

dwarfmen

• Hobbit
Crash on startup using NVIDIA gpu
« am: 9. Nov 2015, 10:39 »
I have been able to play this mod with no problem, but since the (4.1.1/4.1.2) update, the game started crashing on startup (frequent issues and questions nº 3) so I did the “fix non-starting games” thing on the launcher and it worked. The thing is, I can only get the game to launch using my PC’s integrated gpu, because every time I try to run it with the NVIDIA gpu it crashes just like before, so can you guys help me on this, thanks.

PC specs:
Intel® Core™ i7-4710HQ
Windows 8.1 64
NVIDIA® GTX-860M 4GB
12GB ram

By the way love the mod, you do some incredible work

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: Crash on startup using NVIDIA gpu
« Antwort #1 am: 9. Nov 2015, 19:06 »
Wait. That doesnt make sense. :D You should not be able to use the integrated GPU, because of an Intel driver bug, only the NVidia CPU lets the game run correctly. The Intel GPU should crash the game in the main menu.

Also what is the exact crash you are getting and when is it happening?

dwarfmen

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 9. Nov 2015, 21:18 »
When I run the game with the integrated GPU the game runs smothly, there is no crash in the main menu, but if I run it with  the Nvidia one I get the inicial ROTWK starting image (the bue one with the castle) then after a few seconds the screen goes black and the game crashes, I  have already updated both the mod and the drivers and I get the same Error.
I realy don´t no what the hell is going on but I can play the game on low settings so I got that going for me. :D Thanks for your Help

dwarfmen

• Hobbit
« Antwort #3 am: 9. Nov 2015, 22:50 »
I don´t have a clue to what the problem was but I just updated to windows10 and it  fixed it, F**k Yea, I can now play this awesome mod with ultra settings xD