16. Apr 2024, 16:32 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Problem with the update.  (Gelesen 1851 mal)

Jandopo

• Hobbit
Problem with the update.
« am: 9. Nov 2015, 12:19 »
Hello Edain team!

Today I came across an error while updating Edain to 4.2, I think the reason is that yesterday I had to force-quit the launcher while it was updating. It told me that "it could not be closed while updating" but I really needed to turn off the computer so I did it anyway.

So, when this morning I started the laucher and searched for updates, the message "Oops, something went wrong" appeared, and right now I'm following its instructions.

I'll attach the event log to this post. Btw, since you'll find some italian language in there I'll translate it for you:

"Exception Message:Riferimento a un oggetto non impostato su un'istanza di oggetto." means "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
"La Battaglia per la Terra di Mezzo II" is, of course, "The Battle for Middle-Earth II"

That's all, can you help me?

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: Problem with the update.
« Antwort #1 am: 9. Nov 2015, 19:08 »
There are multiple errors in your files. Easiest way would be to uninstall Edain and install it again completely.

Jandopo

• Hobbit
Re: Problem with the update.
« Antwort #2 am: 9. Nov 2015, 20:49 »
I'll do that, thank you for your help!