28. Mär 2024, 10:31 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Lothlórien Suggestions  (Gelesen 110652 mal)

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Re: Brief Lothlórien Suggestions
« Antwort #15 am: 16. Nov 2015, 03:01 »
I personally think Thranduil should get his armor automatically  through leveling up instead of receiving from Galadriel, it is not very lore friendly.

Telperion

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #16 am: 16. Nov 2015, 11:37 »
Just a very brief suggestion for Galadriel :
 Give her a new  attack against building when she uses the ring instead of the whirl. Maybe a dark tornado like the Necromancer basic attack for "dark" Galadriel and a golden whirl for blessed Galadriel ? (or something else it's just a suggestion)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: 16. Nov 2015, 15:25 »
Yes, this sounds interesting. :)
Just to change color of tornado visual attack effect. To make it more golden when she is in blessed form with yellow lightnings (like Gandalf does in his blessed form), and to make visual effect darker in Dark Queen form. It sounds interesting. I am supporting this. :)

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #18 am: 16. Nov 2015, 15:58 »
Nice idea.

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #19 am: 16. Nov 2015, 21:35 »
While not very important, I think it is a good suggestion. I support it!
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: 17. Nov 2015, 15:28 »
Concerning new power Elbereth Gilthoniel, is somehow possible to make lower background music in game while effects of this power lasts, so sound effect of this power became dominant?
I have try it and sometimes background music from game totally overlap this beautiful sound effect and we got mess... Is there any solution for this?

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: 18. Nov 2015, 10:59 »
No, its not possible.

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #22 am: 20. Nov 2015, 16:19 »
Hello ET , in 4.2.1 when i click on minstrel song to be automatickly used ( right click on that icon ) , they never sing , even when enemy is close . Is it possible that they automaticly start to sing when enemy units come closer to them when i have ability on automatic? (excuse my english )

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #23 am: 21. Nov 2015, 16:47 »
I personally think Thranduil should get his armor automatically  through leveling up instead of receiving from Galadriel, it is not very lore friendly.

Yes, it's absolutely not lore friendly, like other things in the Edain Mod, which though have some valid reasons behind them.

I regard it more as a wise gameplay solution, as it could be seen as a symbol to remark Galadriel's role as the Leader of the faction and most important hero, not to mention, also, that it was quite obvious implementing Thranduil's armour this way, one of the most logical solutions, I would say; better than a further ability of Thranduil, replacing maybe other ones more significant.

Concerning new power Elbereth Gilthoniel, is somehow possible to make lower background music in game while effects of this power lasts, so sound effect of this power became dominant?

Although you have already been answered by Ealendril under a technical point of view, I think that the sound of the Song must legitimately be the core of the whole spell, since it's indeed the Hymn of Varda, what everything is about  ;)

Also, I would like to congratulate with Ealendril and all the people involved in the beautiful outcome of this spell in the game.
It really gives the sense of the 'Nachtatmosphäre' element discussed in the German forum  :)

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #24 am: 21. Nov 2015, 18:39 »

Get no problem with this gift mechanism. My suggestion is to replace this armor with something else, something not so "fundamental"(a new sword, or something else). It seems that without the gift from Lorien, King Thranduil  cann't even afford a set of armor and can only fight in his home dress.
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Nov 2015, 22:52 von DieWalküre »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #25 am: 21. Nov 2015, 23:08 »

Get no problem with this gift mechanism. My suggestion is to replace this armor with something else, something not so "fundamental"(a new sword, or something else). It seems that without the gift from Lorien, King Thranduil  cann't even afford a set of armor and can only fight in his home dress.

I indeed understood that you were not questioning the whole Galadriel's Gifts system, and that's why I consequently explained you the gameplay reasons according to which I think that Thranduil's armour had better remain implemented in the game as it currently is  :)

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #26 am: 22. Nov 2015, 01:02 »
   Just to reiterate my point: I personally think Lorien's gift for Thranduil should be something less fundamental than the armor, which could be a new sword or a magic gem to grant him 20% attack and defence. It would be better that he get his armor automatically through leveling up(even just a new model with no other bonus), just like Theoden, Haldir, Erlond and basically all other heroes with more than one model, which represents that they finally come out their fence and go to war.

Mirkwood is a independent power in the third age for a long time, it is kind of absurd that their king cann't even afford a set of armour without a gift from someome else. Also, I personally hate Thranduil's design from first and second Hobbit movie(that pompous silver robe and "crown") and would rather not see him fight in his home dress for the whole game.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #27 am: 22. Nov 2015, 13:06 »
I regard it more as a wise gameplay solution, as it could be seen as a symbol to remark Galadriel's role as the Leader of the faction and most important hero, not to mention, also, that it was quite obvious implementing Thranduil's armour this way, one of the most logical solutions, I would say; better than a further ability of Thranduil, replacing maybe other ones more significant.
+1 DieWalküre.
We wont change the system of Thranduil's armor.

Bogdan Hmel

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #28 am: 22. Nov 2015, 21:45 »
 I agree with ziqing. New gift for Thranduil can be elven necklace, and it may provide any bonus for him.

Darkslayer

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #29 am: 25. Nov 2015, 20:48 »
I know it's probably not going to happen but I wish Mirkwood was its own faction. I like it that much. Plus it seems a bit odd for Thranduil to always team up with Lorien and play second fiddle to Galadriel. Doesn't seem in-character.