23. Apr 2024, 10:01 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Lothlórien Suggestions  (Gelesen 112086 mal)

dgsgomes

• Pförtner von Bree
  • "If by my life or death I can protect you, I will"
Re: Brief Lothlórien Suggestions
« Antwort #180 am: 10. Feb 2020, 19:33 »
Lothlorien's keep should have a bigger health; it is without a doubt the most vulnerable keep, and when it is destroyed you are defeated even if you still have the buildings around it (unless you have an entmoot or an outpost somewhere)

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #181 am: 11. Feb 2020, 13:11 »
Lorien's Heart Tree should probably get a palantir similar to Gondor's Rally Banner, that tells you at which stage of the buff you are as it is currently difficult to know.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
« Antwort #182 am: 17. Feb 2020, 19:26 »
I propose to change the spellbook power "Enchanted river". As Ruud once pointed out in one of his videos it is kinda pointless, the enemy is slowed for like 1 or 2 seconds and your Lorien archers can't do much about that (killing enemies) it's not like they can one hit them. Therefore i propose to change the "Enchanted River" to "Pool of Nimrodel", or "Enchanted Pool" (or other). The idea is that you summon  some sort of pillar where the pond would start (like it is now) and from there would flow out water over time, forming a pond. The effects (stats) would remain the same, just increase the area of effect. Thoughts?

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #183 am: 17. Feb 2020, 22:14 »
I believe a bigger area of effect was implemented before, basically a big pool that would slow by 50%ish. It was deemed overpowered and removed.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #184 am: 17. Feb 2020, 22:57 »
It was also a lot more boring.

Halbarad

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Soldat Gondors
« Antwort #185 am: 18. Feb 2020, 00:30 »
I don't think that it is useless, it can be really good. Especially in tight land, where the enemy has no other choice then to cross it to get to you. Over there, you can use it even better, because they have to walk longer over it.
At first, youre archers can shoot one or two more arrows at him, if he then looses the battle or your support troops arrive and he has to retreat, you run after him and you are able to kill even more of his troops.
Because of that it is of course much more useful in pvp online games than against AI. 

dgsgomes

• Pförtner von Bree
  • "If by my life or death I can protect you, I will"
« Antwort #186 am: 18. Feb 2020, 10:55 »
The enchanted river is useful in PVP and is quite cool, but requires 4 clicks to use (or more, as it just doesn't work in many ground spots) and what is worst is that the river takes more time to start working (the water shadow reaching the other side). For these reasons, to me it is worse than most 1 PP spells. Maybe making the river work almost instantly would be enough.

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #187 am: 18. Feb 2020, 13:04 »
Oh, well i've not played PvP, just AI so i can't tell about that. Okay, having a brainstorm with Oakeanshield we came to agreement that the river shouldn't be changed tosmth else, but could the river's width be increased and the river made permanent and would only disappear when the pillar (or wherever it comes out of) is destroyed?I know you tend to balance things for PvP, but would it be so OP if you could increase the width of the river? (and maybe make the effect persist for like 2 secs after the units leave the river)

Bogdan Hmel

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #188 am: 9. Mär 2020, 14:28 »
Grimbeorn's skill Ferocious Strike / Deadly Bite does not seem very useful. He spends too much time using it. During this time, Grimbeorn may do more damage if it just hits with a standard attack.

EDIT:

I also have a small suggestion for Beornings: to make their bear shape temporary, but more powerful, to emphasize the power of the bear shape. I guess that not everyone will like this idea (and it’s hard to balance it), therefore, as an alternative, I propose to make Grimbeorn’s bear shape temporary, but more powerful. Now it does less damage when trampling than standard Beornings. It is strange that the leader is weaker than his warriors.
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Mär 2020, 15:21 von The_Necromancer0 »

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #189 am: 9. Mär 2020, 15:22 »
Please do not double post (replying to yourself in the same day). If you wish to add more to your post then use the edit button.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Halbarad

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Soldat Gondors
« Antwort #190 am: 9. Mär 2020, 19:04 »
I don't think that it is so strange, since Eomer also does less trample damage than royal guard, but I also think that it would be fitting if they would do same trample damage at level one. Making Grimbeorns bearform temporary until he reached level X could help to balance that without the team having to put his armor down.
His bite is really weak in my opinion, although I don't think that its done too slow. But still, even with using it he even lost against a wild cave troll (although pretty close). It could be more interesting if he would knock back the selected enemy by trampling him and then do his bite. He then would also knock back selected trolls and heroes when trampling.
I also think that Grimbeorn could need some kind of leadership for Beorns, I don't think that his heal is enough and I don't think that Beorns right now are that usefull in lategame. Either that or the sanctuary could lower costs for Beorns and singers (or Ents) instead of lowering the costs for heroes.

n1ck_liv

• Hobbit
« Antwort #191 am: 10. Jun 2020, 20:09 »
Hi guys,  I m looking forward to the new patchfix like everyone is as well..In meantime , The only  I d like to point out is and I ask for ET to change the new image for Galadhrim warriors and Legolas that I didnt really like.There are plenty of them also through the Internet that can replace them. If u would like to change it , I can send u some of them that are really cool.

P.S : Legolas animation would be ,additionally, good to be changed since he belongs to Mirkwood and imo he has to adopt the  proportionate skin animation with the armor of the Woodland Realm which is really nice. I know u prefer the armor from the Lotr movies coz the mod takes place during that period...though i believe that the armor of his kin is still appropriate for that occasion. Thanks in advance.

joelockard

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #192 am: 11. Sep 2020, 16:02 »
Just a couple of very tiny suggestions for Legolas and Tauriel.

For Legolas, I think he should lose the shoulder armor, since it's something he got while in Rohan (his Rohan counterpart should keep it though to visually differentiate them further even if he is part of the Three Hunter's Hero horde).

As for Tauriel, just her recruitment description in the Mirkwood map needs to be updated to be more in line with the other heroes:

"Recruit the Captain of the Mirkwoord Guard."

I just feel her current recruitment description is lacking and doesn't fit well compared to the other heroes who get better descriptions (even Bill Ferny's description is fitting for him).

« Letzte Änderung: 11. Sep 2020, 19:06 von FG15 »

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
« Antwort #193 am: 20. Okt 2020, 00:33 »
Small suggestion but could there be some FX to show the leaderships of the Palace Guards in their forms? Something to show if the heroes and structures are affected or not.
I do find it a little odd that Legolas is more expensive than Thranduil considering their respective statuses within the faction and overall kingdom. But I suppose it is balancing issue before anything else. I do propose that Thranduil's recruitement description is edited to describe him as the "Elvenking of Mirkwood/the Woodland Realm/Greenwood". Just so it has a bit more book flavour than just describing him as a "leader" and it emphasises his royal status.

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #194 am: 25. Okt 2020, 12:51 »
A small visual suggestion for the Entmoots. Could among the sones in the circle some trees might be added as well? Perhaps the ones from map Fangorn. It would fit well with all Lorien's preserving/tree growing powers.