28. Mär 2024, 17:31 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Lothlórien Suggestions  (Gelesen 110674 mal)

steadii

• Gast
Re: Brief Lothlórien Suggestions
« Antwort #195 am: 24. Dez 2020, 19:51 »
Three small proposals:

1) I think that Mirkwood Legolas should be without Rohan's armor not only because it does not fit there (agile hero plus it is against the lore - he obtained it before the Helms deep battle) but also in order to be different from Rohan's Legolas.

2) Tauriel is only recruitable in Mirkwood map from BFMEII, but there is also Mirkwood map from BFMEI (with 4 players) I think that she should be permanently recruitable there as well.

3) It's something like bug report but more suggestion - dark Galadriel has audio like normal Galadriel, which is quite weird and it disturbs the game feeling.
There are some lines from BOTFA confrontation with Sauron which can be used for attack. Her skillset should use audio from FOTR when she appeared to Frodo in that form (so skillset should pattern the speech).
And in general she could be silent like eternal being like Sauron or there can be some audio of nature (wind for instance) while she is moving.
But audio of normal Galadriel for her dark form really does not fit.
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Dez 2020, 20:38 von steadii »

Birds

• Edain Team
  • Bibliothekar Bruchtals
« Antwort #196 am: 24. Dez 2020, 20:34 »
well you have quite a few ideas, but I see some of these problems differently.
1) I don't see a problem with Legolas and his armor. Sure maybe there could be something done to give Lolo Legolas and Hunter Legolas a different look, but it's nothing really important. He might be recruitable with Lorien but it's still the lotr Legolas, so it makes sense that he looks the part. A possibilitie would be that like Haldir, he would start with his elven clothes and with a level up get his leatherarmor. If this is possible without a passiv ability, I don't know and it also might be strange since he doesn't get better armor. So i would simply keep his look.

2) Tauriel being recruitable on Mirkwood is a map easteregg/feature, so I don't know if the ET wants to do the same on a other map, but it would somehow make sense.

3) I can't say anything about that, maybe thats just a bug in the english version.

Éomer Éadig

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #197 am: 11. Feb 2021, 09:22 »
I would like to suggest that the visual effect of the Central spell (Mallorn tree) be changed. You now summon the old elven wood, when casting it. However, this wood disappears after a while. It would be nice if that effect were to persist as long as the heart tree survives. Furthermore, it would be nice if a fog affect, similar to the one of the forest, were to be applied to the tree as well.