27. Apr 2024, 23:15 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Lothlórien Suggestions  (Gelesen 112539 mal)

Spacetyrant93

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Re: Brief Lothlórien Suggestions
« Antwort #60 am: 26. Jan 2016, 18:58 »
That and I couldn't even if I had to XD

Indeed, we'll see.

Yessir.

Nossignore  ;)

VectorMaximus

• RPG Team [en]
  • Pförtner von Bree
  • "This we have sworn, and not lightly"
« Antwort #61 am: 31. Jan 2016, 14:54 »
Just a minor aesthetic suggestion - when you give Legolas gifts of Lorien, could he gain his cloak from Fellowship of the Ring? It makes sense since that was included in the original canonical gifts, after all. And I just prefer the way he looks with the cape to without it. :)

Whether it would have any effect on the bonus he gets from the gift (like shooting in trees without become visible) I don't particularly care about, but its there if you want, because right now Legolas is probably the last person I give GoL to.
"But wherefore should Middle-earth remain for ever desolate and dark, whereas the Elves could make it as fair as Eressëa, nay even as Valinor?

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #62 am: 1. Feb 2016, 11:58 »
There arent any cloak animations in legolas set, so the cloak wont be animated.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #63 am: 1. Feb 2016, 18:38 »
Just a minor aesthetic suggestion - when you give Legolas gifts of Lorien, could he gain his cloak from Fellowship of the Ring? It makes sense since that was included in the original canonical gifts, after all. And I just prefer the way he looks with the cape to without it. :)

Whether it would have any effect on the bonus he gets from the gift (like shooting in trees without become visible) I don't particularly care about, but its there if you want, because right now Legolas is probably the last person I give GoL to.

I had already posted this suggestion and I am okay with you Legolas will be more beautiful if he receive a cape after the gift of Lorien

http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,32107.msg425137.html#msg425137

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #64 am: 1. Feb 2016, 18:54 »
I had already posted this suggestion and I am okay with you Legolas will be more beautiful if he receive a cape after the gift of Lorien

http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,32107.msg425137.html#msg425137

Therefore, I suppose that Ealendril's answer could be applied also to your proposal  :)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #65 am: 1. Feb 2016, 19:00 »
Yes I knows.

YeshuaEnthusiast

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #66 am: 28. Feb 2016, 00:30 »
I know this might be very unpopular, but could something along the lines of the old 3.8 defense system be put in place. In 3.8 Lothlorien had a perk regarding their citadel where they could not be attacked by catapults... Currently lothlorien is incredibly susceptible to siege works, battering rams being OP in health, and catapults being far out of range from the built in fortress archers... It of course doesn't have to be so OP as being non-attackable from catapults but something is needed.

Thanks and Blessings,

YeshuaEnthusiast

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #67 am: 3. Mär 2016, 21:31 »
Always with my idea with the costumes for Legolas.
 I have a proposition :
I think the player must have the choice of legolas in the community or legolas in armor when he recruit it. Like boromir in the submod subhero.
 Model of legolas in community -> the modèle of the edain mod
Model od legolas in armor for lothlorien -> the legolas of hd edition

http://www.moddb.com/mods/battle-for-middle-earth-2-hd-edition/images/legolas-thranduilion#imagebox

Maraelion

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #68 am: 4. Mär 2016, 01:02 »
I do not support this proposal because Lorien has already lots of heroes with skin changes (Celeborn, Thranduil, Haldir, Rumil and Orophin) and it would again take a lot of work for ET.
As far as I remember, they said, that they want to keep the LotR design anyway.
Greetings
Maraelion

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #69 am: 4. Mär 2016, 01:29 »
As far as I remember, they said, that they want to keep the LotR design anyway.

Exactly.
Moreover, I would suggest that time is not really the primary reason for this choice.
There are no plans anyway, as far as I know, of implementing that Hobbit armour in the game, also because Legolas must remain the agile and 'loose' hero he has always been and that his characteristics fit into.

There was another thread concerning this topic, and it was closed because it was considered not conceptual enough.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #70 am: 4. Mär 2016, 17:12 »
Ok thank you for your answers  ;)

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
« Antwort #71 am: 25. Mär 2016, 14:00 »
When you have one or more battalions selected and press both mouse buttons you are able to organize your units into battle formations. In this each kind of unit is assigned a sword symbol, spearhead symbol, star symbol (for heroes and usually special one-person units, like Lothlórien's minstrels), or a bow symbol. Those determine the position from rear to front each kind of unit will occupy, with spearhead units coming on front, followed by "sword" units etc.
Currently Galahadrin are "bow" units, could you make them into sword units?
Thank you.

Rob_13

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #72 am: 2. Apr 2016, 09:44 »
Just a small sugestion for the calvary!

I really liked the Elkriders, the only problem for me is that they are only ranged units... I would like to see Melee Elkriders, or add a Sword Subweapon for the existen Elkriders... I just got the idea of a stampide of Elks coming from the trees in the middle of the forest! xD

Éomer Éadig

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #73 am: 9. Apr 2016, 11:42 »
A suggestion concerning the elven wood spell:

I have noticed that, after the timer for the elven wood runs out and the area disappears again, it removes the trees that were summoned, as well as the previously existing trees on that patch of land.

This means that you are actively causig deforestation on the map by using this spell, something you would like to avoid with the lothlorien faction.

It could be an idea to leave both the original and the summoned trees on the map after the bonus effect of the Elven Woods is gone, the latter to be able to expand the wooded areas on the map and thus increase the advantage of Lothlórien. This is comparable to the fact that tainted land removes trees and thus gives the evil factions an advantage.

Thank you

Telperion

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #74 am: 9. Apr 2016, 13:06 »
Hello, i have a suggestion for Quickbeam, can you add him some voicelines ? But I don't know where you can find adapted voice for an ent.