29. Mär 2024, 15:46 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Which series of battles appeals to you most?

Invasion of Rohan
14 (15.2%)
Siege of Gondor
13 (14.1%)
Resurrection of Angmar
10 (10.9%)
Invasion of the Elven Havens
8 (8.7%)
Assault of the Easterlings
14 (15.2%)
Recapture of Ered Mithrin
13 (14.1%)
Liberation of Gundabad
6 (6.5%)
Assault on Sauron
11 (12%)
Fury of the Haradrim
3 (3.3%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 87

Autor Thema: Fredius War of the Ring Mission Maps  (Gelesen 59759 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Fredius Mission Maps
« Antwort #15 am: 11. Jan 2016, 09:28 »
No need to thank me my friend!It was an honor for me to be the first to enjoy that awesome Map! I really enjoyed it as much as the Mirkwood Front Battle ,you really recreate those Epic War of the Ring Battles which we were never able to see in Movies sadly! But you really make them cool and exciting to lead those epic battles .:-)

Thank you for the hard work , it really is paying off and I am looking forward to all of your Maps and am eager to play them!

Greetings! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Nuramon90

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Namáriëor Navaer
« Antwort #16 am: 11. Jan 2016, 11:08 »
Great work Fredius!

I was totally happy that you took the time to create these maps. I enjoyed playing them very much.

First time I played with my mirkwood army, I got completely destroyed haha. But challenge accepted and I finally won :D

Now, I'm going to try out  the Battle of Lothlorien- thank you once again.

Im looking forward to play more maps like these 2,

Greetings Nuramon
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #17 am: 11. Jan 2016, 12:28 »
Thanks guys I appreciate it :). I'll try to cover all the battles of the War of the Ring, and try to include every faction at least once in my maps. I agree Dain it's a pity that we won't see the battles in the movies, but at least you will be able to play them :).

Next map will be the final siege of Dol Guldur. The final chapter of the Battle Under the Trees series.

Nuramon90

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Namáriëor Navaer
« Antwort #18 am: 11. Jan 2016, 12:38 »
Ok I just completed the second map.

For me its a little bit too easy to win! Maybe you can add more Heroes to the evil forces next time, or go for a bigger challenge. But nice how you included all the units.!

It was fun playing, but it could last longer in my opinion, because 15 minutes were over very fast :)

Thank you anyway for your work! Totally looking forward for more :)

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #19 am: 11. Jan 2016, 12:52 »
Pretty weird; one person says it's too easy, the other one says it's too hard :D. I don't know what to do hahaha. But if I find anymore inspiration I might change the map a bit. Thanks for the compliments man I'm glad you enjoyed it :).

Nuramon90

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Namáriëor Navaer
« Antwort #20 am: 11. Jan 2016, 13:51 »
Dont be offended, its just my opinion :D

I think if you could add some stronger units or maybe add more waves would be cool. If there is a possibility to protect an area or a building - and if you lose it you will be defeated sth like that. I think I had too many archers on the loio map, but the mirkwood one was a challenge and not so easy to handle!

Looking forward to your future maps! And stay with the elven units, I love playing with them :D

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #21 am: 12. Jan 2016, 06:00 »
Hmm I think the difficulty was quite Normal! :-) So that every player could have a chance,but if you want stronger Evil Forces may be few Fully Upgraded Battalions will do the job!? :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #22 am: 30. Jan 2016, 17:13 »
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I present to you today the list of battles I want to make for Edain mod. These are all battles that took place during the War of the Ring. I made up a few battles to include all nations of Middle-Earth in this great war, so to show how important the War of the Ring was for the fate of Middle-Earth. This is not the final product; the list may change if I want to include another battle or decide that one is not necessary.

Note that "E" stands for Evil, meaning that the player will play the Evil Forces in this scenario. "G" stands for Good, meaning that the player will play with the Good Forces in this scenario:

I also made a poll. I want to see which battles people would prefer. I don't guarantee though that the series of battles with the most votes will get priority over all the others, but I might do it far sooner then I have planned to.

Ofcourse if you have suggestions you are always welcome to give them, but just remember that currently I will only make battles during the War of the Ring, so no battles during the Hobbit or other timelines ;).

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #23 am: 30. Jan 2016, 17:57 »
A very ambitious plan!
Good luck with it  :)

I am personally very curious about the Invasion of the Elven Havens.
I wonder what type of defences will raise Círdan to fend off the Evil  ;)

Do you think it will be possible to include in the map also the 'Elven Pilgrims' that arrive in the Havens and, then, sail to the West?
I've always found the essence of their journey very spiritual and Tolkien-ish.

The_ClocheFixer

• Bilbos Festgast
  • To Valhall sons of Odin!
« Antwort #24 am: 30. Jan 2016, 18:05 »
A very ambitious plan my friend I actually don't mind wich battles should be done first your maps are always awesome!  :)
A lady is never just NEVER to pretty for METAL!

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #25 am: 30. Jan 2016, 18:13 »
A very ambitious plan!
Good luck with it  :)

I am personally very curious about the Invasion of the Elven Havens.
I wonder what type of defences will raise Círdan to fend off the Evil  ;)

Do you think it will be possible to include in the map also the 'Elven Pilgrims' that arrive in the Havens and, then, sail to the West?
I've always found the essence of their journey very spiritual and Tolkien-ish.

Thanks Walk :), I will take some elements from the old BFME2 mission where you must defend the grey havens from the Goblins, but in my map the enemy will be the Corsairs of Umbar instead ;). Naval battles will also take a more important role in my map. I'll see what I can do about the Pilgrims, I might make a nice bonus mission of it :).

And thank you very much The_ClocheFixer :)!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #26 am: 30. Jan 2016, 18:38 »
Thanks Walk :), I will take some elements from the old BFME2 mission where you must defend the grey havens from the Goblins, but in my map the enemy will be the Corsairs of Umbar instead ;). Naval battles will also take a more important role in my map. I'll see what I can do about the Pilgrims, I might make a nice bonus mission of it :).

Great premises, then  :)
One random idea (as naval battles will take a major role): what if you could also create some bonus missions that consist of guarding the White Ships (which would be neutral, therefore not playable) in their voyage, until they reach the western border of the map/Sea (the way to the Undying Lands)?
I believe it will be much more involving  xD

Greetings  ;)

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #27 am: 30. Jan 2016, 18:42 »
That is a great idea, I like it :)!

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
  • Celebwen The Silver Maiden
« Antwort #28 am: 30. Jan 2016, 18:47 »
Too bad you don't add :

Assault of Haradrim : Battle for Haradrim allegiance (Mordor vs Haradrim) E
Assault of Haradrim : Battle of Ithilien (Gondor vs Haradrim) G
Assault of Haradrim : Battle of Pelennor (Rohan vs Haradrim/Easterling) G

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #29 am: 30. Jan 2016, 18:51 »
That is a great idea, I like it :)!

I think there was something similar already in the official evil campaign of BFME2.
But, in that case, you were on the opposite side, trying to sink the sacred White Ships  [ugly]

Anyway, I rely on you, keep alive the flame of Elven Hope  ;)