1. Mai 2024, 03:45 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Which series of battles appeals to you most?

Invasion of Rohan
14 (15.2%)
Siege of Gondor
13 (14.1%)
Resurrection of Angmar
10 (10.9%)
Invasion of the Elven Havens
8 (8.7%)
Assault of the Easterlings
14 (15.2%)
Recapture of Ered Mithrin
13 (14.1%)
Liberation of Gundabad
6 (6.5%)
Assault on Sauron
11 (12%)
Fury of the Haradrim
3 (3.3%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 87

Autor Thema: Fredius War of the Ring Mission Maps  (Gelesen 60726 mal)

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
Re: Fredius Mission Maps
« Antwort #45 am: 12. Feb 2016, 16:45 »
Well, actually, the textures are already in the game, the only hard thing is to find the right name of them xD
Btw, I'll let you know if I start working on an unscripted version (not now, though, cause I'm also quite busy this period xD)
Thank you for your concession^^

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
  • Celebwen The Silver Maiden
« Antwort #46 am: 13. Feb 2016, 16:09 »
Do you have others screen about the Easterling Units ?

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #47 am: 13. Feb 2016, 16:21 »
There are no new easterling units made, the submod leader is still working on them ;).

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
Re: Fredius War of the Ring Mission Maps
« Antwort #48 am: 5. Apr 2016, 20:49 »
Added a new mission to the list on the first post: Resurrection of Angmar - Eregion. Also changed the Weathertop mission to be played by the evil faction; so that the player can play with Angmar a little more :P.
« Letzte Änderung: 5. Apr 2016, 21:33 von Fredius »

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #49 am: 6. Apr 2016, 21:44 »
Hello everyone,

It was noted to me that the map Battle Under the Trees - Mirkwood had some problems with the latest version. I updated the map and took this opportunity to make some small changes to the map and fix some scripting bugs. The download link has been updated: http://www.moddb.com/games/battle-for-middle-earth-ii-rise-of-the-witch-king/addons/battle-under-the-trees-mirkwood

Enjoy!

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #50 am: 10. Apr 2016, 23:50 »
Good evening everyone :),

I hereby publish the first mission in the "Resurrection of Angmar" series, starting in the location of Angmar itself. This will be the first mission of the series, and counts as an intro for the coming chapters. I always liked the idea of having the remnants of Angmar unite under one banner for one last time, that's why I included such events in my War of the Ring mission maps :). This will also give Rivendell a much bigger role in the war; one that it deserves...

In any case, here is the download link: http://www.moddb.com/groups/edain-community-content/addons/resurrection-of-angmar-angmar You can find the installation instructions in the first post!

Credits for the map goes to EA, I just added some stuff to it. Also thanks to Lord Dain of the Iron Hills for testing the map before releasing it :).

Preview Screens of the map

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #51 am: 10. Apr 2016, 23:53 »
This is great, as usual.
Don't forget, though, the invasion of the Grey Havens mission; as the poll shows, that option has received an overwhelming support from the Community...  :D

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #52 am: 10. Apr 2016, 23:57 »
Well ofcourse I know the Invasion of the Elven Havens has the most support [uglybunti], however I think it would be wise if the Rivendell faction was released first xD.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #53 am: 11. Apr 2016, 00:08 »
You are absolutely right. But it's also better always trying to look forward, straight ahead to your path.
That mission is clearly the future of all missions; the majority never cares about the real priorities  :D

Nevertheless, the plans for the Havens you exposed previously (in this thread) seem to be very promising. I'm sure you will definitely come up with a great map  ;)

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #54 am: 11. Apr 2016, 01:33 »
You are absolutely right. But it's also better always trying to look forward, straight ahead to your path.
That mission is clearly the future of all missions; the majority never cares about the real priorities  :D

Nevertheless, the plans for the Havens you exposed previously (in this thread) seem to be very promising. I'm sure you will definitely come up with a great map  ;)

Hahahah genius :D.

Don't worry my friend the map about the Havens has a high place in my priority list, because, as you said, I have a lot of exciting plans for it. However you, and all other users, are always welcome to share your ideas with me, I'm very open to that :).

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #55 am: 11. Apr 2016, 05:56 »
YAY!!! Very excited to play it  xD xD
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #56 am: 11. Apr 2016, 09:36 »
Hahaha enjoy my friend xD.

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #57 am: 11. Apr 2016, 12:22 »
Very, very nice mission map. I'd like to hear, that you will make more maps from this fabular line. But, as always, you will do what you want. :P

And here's one advice - make Vaztumir selectable like hero. It's too easy to lost him in battle. ;)

But - coming back to Angmar, i would really enjoy seeing mini-campaing showing us, how Witch-King united his kingdom for the first time. How he recruited Mornamarth, Hwaldar, Karsh, Rogash, Gulzar and rest of the heroes. That would be really epic. ^^
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Apr 2016, 12:27 von Linhir »

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #58 am: 11. Apr 2016, 12:26 »
Interesting!  xD

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #59 am: 11. Apr 2016, 12:32 »
For the semi-hero I simply grouped him alone. Also, Fredius,  I saw that you changed the name of the maps on the wiki (i suppose), so I alao renamed the page.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/