24. Apr 2024, 03:26 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ents  (Gelesen 17977 mal)

CragLord

• Gast
Re: Ents
« Antwort #30 am: 26. Nov 2015, 02:15 »
I understand you of course.  ;)
As moving trees, we could then in "consistency" term tell that those trees are able to use their roots in proper way. Not to increase its growth, but instead to use it properly, I mean, move it properly with proper speed and in proper "angle" so it can damage or "root" enemy. This is just part of concept and I really don't know how closer to describe.  8-|

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #31 am: 26. Nov 2015, 03:01 »
@Melkor

The Entmoot repairs itself like a citadel. It starts earlier than normal buildings after having being damaged, and at a higher rate.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #32 am: 26. Nov 2015, 04:41 »
OP has been edited, tell me if I have missed anything
I will try to sum all ideas of mine and those current suggestions and to put them on next " proposal list", and it is concerned only of huorns:

I) Animations and Skin

II) Suggestions for hourns implementation in game:

III) Huorn Sound Pack and Sound effects

So, I tried to sum all which we discussed here, that this is list with my personal touch. :) What you think about this? What should I change or add?

Kind regards,
CragLord

« Letzte Änderung: 28. Nov 2015, 03:53 von CragLord »

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #33 am: 26. Nov 2015, 04:58 »
Zitat
So, I tried to sum all which we discussed here, that this is list with my personal touch. :) What you think about this? What should I change or add?

I think it's all there, now we would need to had a statement from the team and/or from an experienced players for the animation and overall possibility of the suggestion.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

KingdomofErebor

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Khazad ai Menu!
« Antwort #34 am: 7. Dez 2015, 01:25 »
I absolutely LOVE this idea and you have my support, the only things I would suggest would be to make sure the huorns move slowly, they are dormant ents after all, secondly I think it would be amazing if some how, i don't know if it's possible but could Old man Willows face be put on one of the huorn models, just as a kind of nod to that chapter in the books?

Let me know what you think !

Baruk Khazad!
The horns of hell are upon us!To Battle sons of Durin!

IronSkye

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #35 am: 8. Dez 2015, 11:08 »
I love your suggestion and can only support this, but I honestly doubt that Huorns will be ever in game. If I remember right the Edain- team is against Huorns, they said in an old post (3.81 Lothlorien Suggestion thread) that placing Huorns in Lorien is abstract and not Lore like and complicated.

br Sky

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #36 am: 8. Dez 2015, 14:15 »
This implementation is for Lothlorien faction of course, but in same time this isn't 3.8.1.
I don't know what team have said for that version, but since then, they implement many different systems in game. We officially still don't know anything about team's opinion about this suggestion.
I really don't see why this will be some problem.
From lore aspect, we suggest huorns mostly for defence of Entmoot as slave system, that means they won't be regular units for Lothlorien, they will be defensive mechanism for Entmoot, and that is completely lore justified and correct.
Of course, I have collect all suggestions so far because of preview, but in my opinion Hourns as upgrade (purchasable or passive on entmoot level 3 as defensive upgrade) is mainly correlated to entmoot and it is lore wise.

Regards,
CragLord