28. Mär 2024, 13:23 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: new horse spell  (Gelesen 2132 mal)

deathbirdw

• Hobbit
new horse spell
« am: 15. Nov 2015, 13:43 »
cant remember what its called but theres a second tier spell that grants cavalry an upgrade and a new horse  when it reaches level 5. my suggestion is why don't you change it to something like 'equipt the elite' or worthy, not happy with the name tbh but you get the idea, this would improve all units at level 5. it would mean that infantry that managed to survive to late game would get a good boost in attack and defense allowing rohan to compete better later in the game, also i feel theodens ability to boost experience gain would become more essential because of this

thoughts?

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
Re: new horse spell
« Antwort #1 am: 15. Nov 2015, 14:19 »
It has already been buffed. It now kicks in at level 3, which makes Rohan a lot stronger since this passive upgrade is already pretty strong. Banner carriers +1 level means that they only have one level to go before level 3 and each member gains 20% health on level 3 if I am correct. That's a lot. It makes them really powerful with their upgrades. I actually feel that it is one of Rohan's best abilities.
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Nov 2015, 21:25 von Odysseus »
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Re: new horse spell
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Nov 2015, 11:02 »
It has already been buffed. It now kicks in at level 3, which makes Rohan a lot stronger since this passive upgrade is already pretty strong. Banner carriers +1 level and each member gains 20% health if I am correct. That's a lot. It makes them really powerful with their upgrades.
+1 :)