I've seen it on the German side and I've played it on another forum and it was always very fun. For those who don't know corrupt a wish is a very simple game played in a couple steps:
1. OP makes a wish: E.g (from the German side of the forum): I wish that the full version of Edain was release now.
2. User "A" replies by "corrupting" or making it useless: E.g. Sure, but only hero will be Haldir and only faction will be goblins for original game
3. User "A" makes a wish (can be edited wish already posted): I wish that the full version of Edain was released but the way I want it.
4. Next user "B" replies to corrupts the wish: Sure, but you can't play it
5. User "B" makes a wish and so on...till the end of times
There, let's see how far it goes:
I wish to be able to win any Edain skirmish, even with me VS the 7 best player on the same team.
Your turn guys