19. Apr 2024, 17:55 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Investigation Of Dol Guldur  (Gelesen 5654 mal)

jiraiyathegallent

• Thain des Auenlandes
Investigation Of Dol Guldur
« am: 18. Nov 2015, 03:19 »
Hello everyone i'm pleased to present my latest map The Dol Guldur Gandalf Mission. As the name implies you play as gandalf and radagast investigating Mirkwood and the ruined fortress of Dol Guldur i've added some things to Gandalf like a new ability to turn trolls to stone and a speed increase. Make sure you DON'T play on legendary heroes because for some reason gandalf is weaker. also the camera angles might be a bit hard to manage when in Dol Guldur. For more info watch the video RuudDevil did on it > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TA0sABGRaE 

EDIT: here are more images http://imgur.com/a/tsIFT

Download the map here
http://www.moddb.com/games/battle-for-middle-earth-ii-rise-of-the-witch-king/addons/botfa-dol-guldur-mission

« Letzte Änderung: 18. Nov 2015, 03:25 von jiraiyathegallent »
ha ha ha...... im not human anymore either,these tears of blood overflowing with rage....i went from sannin to sage! the hermit sage of mount myobuku! i am master JIRAIYA!

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: Investigation Of Dol Guldur
« Antwort #1 am: 18. Nov 2015, 09:55 »
One hell of a brilliant mission  xD
Good job!

jiraiyathegallent

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #2 am: 18. Nov 2015, 10:16 »
 xD Thanks hoho
ha ha ha...... im not human anymore either,these tears of blood overflowing with rage....i went from sannin to sage! the hermit sage of mount myobuku! i am master JIRAIYA!

Khamul_der_Sehende

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #3 am: 18. Nov 2015, 14:00 »
So I finally played it and i'm just excited of how amazing this map is. Everything worked from the beginning, all scripts and even all the voice-scripts. The Video you integrated after the final fight of the Istari against Sauron from the Bfme-2-campaign is simply overwhelming.

If you decide to work on further missions or even an own campaign, it would be a pleasure if you'd share it with us.

Amazing work! (**)
"Doch vom Glück und vom frohen Leben gibt es wenig zu sagen, bevor es ein Ende hat; so sind große und herrliche Werke ihr eigener Nachruhm, solange sie dauern und Augen sie sehen können, und erst wenn sie in Gefahr sind oder für immer zerbrochen, gehen sie in die Lieder ein."

Silmarillion: X Von den Sindar

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #4 am: 18. Nov 2015, 20:59 »
How in the World didn't I notice this yet?  :o

It's really incredible, and you are so skilled.
Amazing work  ;)

The final part, especially, is really interesting and precious, like I have always desired it  :P

magickoala

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Elbischer Pilger
  • "Nothing is true, but... Santa is."
« Antwort #5 am: 18. Nov 2015, 22:47 »
Its a fantastic map!

Missions are very fluid and the difficulty is well balanced. The script is flawless and the progression is cool! :D Its a really, really fun to play map.

Amazing work ;)

jiraiyathegallent

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #6 am: 19. Nov 2015, 08:54 »
Thank you everyone  xD . Im currently working on the battle of the five armies so i hope to get that mission map out as soon as possible.