28. Mär 2024, 16:17 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: More territories on the world map  (Gelesen 3768 mal)

thaeling

• Hobbit
More territories on the world map
« am: 29. Nov 2015, 11:03 »
Hi, it would be great, if you could divide the map into smaller territories, especially using the maps from bfme 1. I saw this in early phase in RJ-Rotwk mod and it was great, though it doesn't work very well.
The link below show you something what I mean.
http://rjrotwk.the3rdage.net/1_06/Locations/

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
Re: More territories on the world map
« Antwort #1 am: 14. Dez 2015, 09:08 »
I completely agree, it would really be great if the Team would make/divide more territories on the World map, it would make WOTR a lot more enjoyable.  :)
Though, it depends on the Team's opinion  ;).

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #2 am: 14. Dez 2015, 09:53 »
I agree to this as well, once there are maps available for all the territories of course.
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine

Fine

• RPG Team
  • Wächter der Veste
  • Ich hab da ein ganz mieses Gefühl bei der Sache...
« Antwort #3 am: 14. Dez 2015, 11:37 »
Great suggestion, I hope the team finds the time to do this eventually (after releasing the factions that are currently still in development).
RPG:

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #4 am: 18. Dez 2015, 14:01 »
I would also love to see this once the primary work is finished, especially considering all the factions that were added. It kind of sucks having only 3 regions that are technically "yours" if you play as Rohan, or even only 1 playing as Lorien. I know its impossible to have more than 6 players added in wotr mode, but having expanded realms would be fantastic. If you want a very accurate map of Middle Earth, play Third Age Total War, with MOS or DAC submods installed, you can work off of that :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!