[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Find A Game

New player

(1/2) > >>

Branchez:
Hello everyone, I would really like to start playing PvP (if there are players who play it) but I haven't tried it before so I'm like super new. Or rather super noob. And I don't know how to start, what to do etc. I imagine it's quite different than the skirmish part of the game . . .

Elite KryPtik:
Indeed it is, but your not going to find many tips on strategy on the forums, its better to just jump right in. Your going to lose, over and over, but then you'll figure out how to play and start winning. It will just take a bit of time and effort.

Branchez:
I know but who will want to play with a new player. For many games, me in a team will mean a certain loss.

Are VoiP programs used in matches, as in am I obliged to use them?

Gnomi:
Voice programs are sometimes used, but you can play without them. If you don't want to play with, just play without them, if you want to use programs, just ask the other players. There are no "rules" about that.^^

Branchez:

--- Zitat von: Gnomi am  1. Dez 2015, 19:39 ---Voice programs are sometimes used, but you can play without them. If you don't want to play with, just play without them, if you want to use programs, just ask the other players. There are no "rules" about that.^^

--- Ende Zitat ---

I see. Had to ask I guess. How do I play multiplayer? Is there any guide here? In English.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln