28. Mär 2024, 16:09 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: New player  (Gelesen 5065 mal)

Branchez

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Captain-General/ High Warden of the White Tower
New player
« am: 29. Nov 2015, 12:23 »
Hello everyone, I would really like to start playing PvP (if there are players who play it) but I haven't tried it before so I'm like super new. Or rather super noob. And I don't know how to start, what to do etc. I imagine it's quite different than the skirmish part of the game . . .

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Re: New player
« Antwort #1 am: 30. Nov 2015, 02:53 »
Indeed it is, but your not going to find many tips on strategy on the forums, its better to just jump right in. Your going to lose, over and over, but then you'll figure out how to play and start winning. It will just take a bit of time and effort.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Branchez

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 1. Dez 2015, 19:24 »
I know but who will want to play with a new player. For many games, me in a team will mean a certain loss.

Are VoiP programs used in matches, as in am I obliged to use them?

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #3 am: 1. Dez 2015, 19:39 »
Voice programs are sometimes used, but you can play without them. If you don't want to play with, just play without them, if you want to use programs, just ask the other players. There are no "rules" about that.^^

Branchez

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #4 am: 1. Dez 2015, 19:50 »
Voice programs are sometimes used, but you can play without them. If you don't want to play with, just play without them, if you want to use programs, just ask the other players. There are no "rules" about that.^^

I see. Had to ask I guess. How do I play multiplayer? Is there any guide here? In English.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #5 am: 1. Dez 2015, 22:33 »
The main platform is Tuungle, but there are a lot of people on gameranger who are more noob friendly. Go to each respective platforms site and look up their technical support there, and decide where you want to play.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Branchez

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #6 am: 2. Dez 2015, 08:04 »
Will do, will do. Thx for the info. Are you guys playing multiplayer?

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #7 am: 2. Dez 2015, 13:52 »
Zitat
The main platform is Tuungle, but there are a lot of people on gameranger who are more noob friendly.
Really? I haven't ever see a person in Tunngle who has say something against newbees. :o

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #8 am: 3. Dez 2015, 00:31 »
Back when I was playing on Tuungle as a noob, several people got very angry with me when I played in team games, and several even booted me from lobbies. That may have changed, but I know that currently GameRanger is a very noob friendly environment, which is why I said that.