[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Find A Game

Multiplayer on Gameranger

<< < (2/2)

Odysseus:
I understand. Seems the majority of the people play on Tunngle too. Bummer :/. Oh well, I'll deal with it.

Elite KryPtik:
Don't worry Odysseus, there are a lot of people who play on gameranger, but they are more spread out. There are far more people online mid-day than late at night. I'm frequently online as well, so you shouldn't have a lack of people to play with :) Here is my list of friends alone: Adis, DarkRadek, Draco10000, Haman, Legolas, LEO, Nuggets, Sawman and DevilsDaemon, and that's not counting the 20+ randoms I have played with.

I'm glad to finally see the reasoning for having Tuungle as the main network, I was very curious why, but I understand now, looking at it from a new players perspective. As somebody who has played extensively on both, I can safely say that gameranger is far superior, at least for me. Less lag, less disconnects mid-match and the players are a lot less........ stuffy? I don't know, on tuungle people never seem to want to work as a team, and a lot barely speak any English at all, so its not the best place for me to play.

Odysseus:
Ah, I see. Thanks for the words Kryptik. I am trying to solve my router issue today so that I can improve my online experience. I have high hopes lol!

Kind regards.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln