28. Mär 2024, 20:33 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: No one is ever online??  (Gelesen 3547 mal)

lotr1997

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • This is SauronlordoftheEarth from modb LOVE EDAIN!
No one is ever online??
« am: 3. Dez 2015, 08:08 »
Hello! i was looking to play some Edain on tunngle but three people were on and they were all afk. :( I have been trying to play Edain on tunngle for a while but no one ever seems to play or wants to play? I would appreciate it if someone could explain tunngle to me am i missing something or does no one really play?
There is only one lord of the rings, only one who can bend it to his will, and he does not share power!

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
Re: No one is ever online??
« Antwort #1 am: 3. Dez 2015, 08:11 »
I don't use tunngle, but I believe you should download gameranger too. That way you have a higher chance of finding a game (As  you'll have two online programs for edain)
Sup :P

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #2 am: 3. Dez 2015, 08:53 »
Probably you tried it at the wrong time. Yesterday in the evening (German time) there were many players on. You can see above, how many players are online at the moment in the official Edain networks in Tunngle, additionally there are some more networks, where players go, if they found a game, such that the there won't be too many players in a network. (F.e. Rise of Flight)

lotr1997

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • This is SauronlordoftheEarth from modb LOVE EDAIN!
« Antwort #3 am: 3. Dez 2015, 20:43 »
Thank you FG and i already use GR too Angmar :)
« Letzte Änderung: 7. Dez 2015, 05:12 von lotr1997 »
There is only one lord of the rings, only one who can bend it to his will, and he does not share power!