14. Mai 2024, 12:28 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: AI using the OneRing  (Gelesen 1674 mal)

magickoala

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Elbischer Pilger
  • "Nothing is true, but... Santa is."
AI using the OneRing
« am: 4. Dez 2015, 19:02 »
This probably was already discussed, but just checking:

Theres any plan to make the AI actually use the Ring and make the Ring Heroes?

Ive been tampering with a script to actually make it happen for Isengard, with something like:

*If Team_Player_2 have a unit with ObjectStats = HOLDING_THE_RING
*Then Team_Player_2 use CommandButton Ability = Command_SpecialPowerSaru manToggleOneRing on nearest object of type = IsengardSaruman_Mod

But dont seem to be working. So, i would like to ask: Any chances we have the AI using the Ring in the future? ^^

Thanks!

CynasFan

• Bündnisgenosse der Elben und Menschen
  • Freude ist eine ernste Sache
Re: AI using the OneRing
« Antwort #1 am: 4. Dez 2015, 19:12 »
To all what I have ever heard, the AI will not use the Ring in any time, because when she do this, the game crash and there isn´t a point which I would now, how you can fix this and still using the current path with using a hero directly.
Greetings, JOLNIR JOLAREIDI

Sorry for my english, I´m native german xD
"Die Vernunft kann sich mit größerer Kraft dem Bösen entgegenstemmen, wenn der Zorn ihr dienstbar zur Hand geht!"
Papst Gregor der Große

"Alles was ich anzubieten habe ist Annäherung. Fragment. Wille zum Scheitern."
Walter Moers

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #2 am: 4. Dez 2015, 19:42 »
We've used that already and it hasn't worked. As we've said:
The AI always either doesn't use the ring (because the ways don't work or we've just deactivated it) or the game crashes.

A chance is always there, but currently it just doesn't work.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #3 am: 4. Dez 2015, 19:53 »
We've used that already and it hasn't worked. As we've said:
The AI always either doesn't use the ring (because the ways don't work or we've just deactivated it) or the game crashes.

A chance is always there, but currently it just doesn't work.
What he said  xD

On another hand, this post is clearly in the wrong board (come on, this is not a "suggestion"). You could have posted it in the "modding" board.
But at any rate, since this is probably not going anywhere, I'll have to close this thread.
If you have any idea that Edain Team may have never thought of, please refer the appropriate board.

CLOSED