28. Mär 2024, 23:29 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Mauhur for new early scout?  (Gelesen 4091 mal)

mauhir42

• Bilbos Festgast
Mauhur for new early scout?
« am: 5. Dez 2015, 08:19 »
Was reading the suggestions on here and seen a great idea to get rid of that bum bill ferny and replace him with Mauhur.This is a great idea.ferny sucks and Mauhur belongs in isengard..of course u would have to change Ugluks level ten power but i seen a pretty killer idea for that too..what does the edain creators think on this?

helloa2134

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Mauhur for new early scout?
« Antwort #1 am: 5. Dez 2015, 09:18 »
Why does this need its own thread?  It doesn't. You didn't even suggest anything here, you just agreed with a suggestion which has already been posted.  This is just repeating your response in the other thread.  The moderators will lock this thread before too long, so it doesn't matter much.  Also, adding "what does the team think about this?" to the end of each post won't get them to respond any faster.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #2 am: 5. Dez 2015, 11:02 »
Go easy helloa, keep it respectful please. You can clearly see he is new around here, 4 posts.

At the same time, helloa's points are valid. Creating redundant, duplicate threads is pointless and unnecessary, and asking the team to respond isn't going to increase the likelihood of their doing so. The team reads every post, be secure in that knowledge.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

mauhir42

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 5. Dez 2015, 14:48 »
Sorry helloa,didnt realize u ran the show around here..guess i wont post anything else ..thanks for the encouraging words

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #4 am: 5. Dez 2015, 15:01 »
See you. I hope you have a pleasant day.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

mauhir42

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #5 am: 5. Dez 2015, 20:01 »
Wow is everyone on here rude ?I am new obviously,and this is how new people get treated?Sorry but i dont think either of u losers are on the edain team so what u say means less than a good piss to me..good day

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #6 am: 5. Dez 2015, 20:50 »
Good day Mauhir,

I'm not sure what kind of customs you grew up with, but your first post is basically the ideal way to get pissed on by the majority. There is little respect in there. Where I'm from, we normally introduce ourselves to the community, especially if we are new, before demanding anything from the team or proposing an idea. Now, for a bit of friendly advise, you would do well to heed your choice of words. Saying that Ferny is a ''bum'' or that this or that ''sucks'' cannot possibly improve the mod in any way or lead to a fruitful discussion and only mocks the work Edain has done for it. You must explain your comments. Why do you *dislike* Ferny? Additionally, what would you suggest to give to Mauhur to make him an appealing alternative to Ferny? If you would work it out, in detail, it would make your entrance have much more impact.

Also, what helloa said is correct. I would advise you to do some research before posting, it will help all of us in the process. Before making an account, there are rules written down in an agreement, that everyone should uphold. What he did was against the rules, and therefore it must be pointed out and corrected. No exceptions made, even if new.

Furthermore, the response you had to helloa was very unnecessary, and so was mine perhaps, so I apologise for that, but your lack of manners and unthoughtful choice of words is highly disturbing to me and to others as well.

Ultimately, you are not alone here. There are many others on the forum, and you would do well to get along with them, or nobody will respect your ideas. This way of respect starts with your choice of words and the work and its implementation by the ET.

I hope you will consider what I have said.

Greetings
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

mauhir42

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #7 am: 5. Dez 2015, 21:35 »
I apologize for my hasty words..i was wrong and i will own up to it.i dont mean to be demanding either.i have played this mod for several years and i really enjoy it..i dont really think ferny sucks,i just dont believe he fits with isengard is all.mauhur is an uruk and i do respect that he is ugluks level ten power but i just got really excitef when i was reading the thread about replacing ferny with Mauhur..i agree with all aspects of that suggestion..the ideas and powers they had for Mauhur were perfect and i reall didnt have much to add.if the team wants to leave Mauhur with ugluk..maybe Lugdush with the aforementioned abilities?Again i apologize to any i may have offended..hopefully we can start over?"

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #8 am: 5. Dez 2015, 22:56 »
It would be my pleasure ;). Now that that's out of the way, all I can say is: Welcome to the forums mate! I suggest you post your ideas in the thread that is already designed for this particular topic. Would a moderator be willing to assist mauhir in moving his post to the already existing thread?

Also, there's nothing wrong with being excited. We're all just excited as you are, just make sure to check your post a bit more thoroughly and think things through a bit next time, and if you do that, you will certainly find a nice and cozy place in the amazing community of this mod.

Enjoy!

Kind regards.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #9 am: 6. Dez 2015, 00:21 »

Very just and wise words from Odysseus.

Mauhir42, you are more than welcomed in the Edain Community as long as you respect the simple and necessary rules of this forum, that are nothing really exceptional if not based on common and agreeable Reason and pacific coexistence among all the members  :)

As it has already been written above, there already is a long and detailed thread about this topic, with a relative poll.
I encourage mauhir42 to reformulate his/her proposal there, using a definitely more decent and appropriate style.

http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31515.msg404283.html#msg404283

I won't merge this thread with the previous one, as there are not the right premises.
The first post is not acceptable at all, and the other ones, although being needed answers to mauhir42, are not appropriate suggestions.

--- LOCKED ---