17. Apr 2024, 00:39 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Haldir HD Textures  (Gelesen 12075 mal)

magickoala

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Elbischer Pilger
  • "Nothing is true, but... Santa is."
Re: Haldir HD Textures
« Antwort #15 am: 9. Dez 2015, 23:52 »
Nah i would die in boredom at the dawn scratching them, so i just sucked up a texture from google. Looks... folded. lol. XD I guess its ok.

Progress!

So, im uploading the 1024 file,dont feel like giving a Ada touch to the hair, i mean the big hair, nvm with the ponytails, im probably just freaking out lol.

OK, maybe im not: Heres the two devilish creatures:

Boromir sounds as a fun hit. :)

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #16 am: 10. Dez 2015, 00:00 »
Oooh okay.
I'd say the UV-Layout of the model just isn't particularly good at this point. xD

A quick workaround could be to just make the ponytails a bit longer. The dark spots seem to be parts of the breast armor.

The scale mail looks marvelous like this. :)

magickoala

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Elbischer Pilger
« Antwort #17 am: 10. Dez 2015, 00:19 »
LOL, I have no idea of how to fix the UV layout.

Whats a UV layout? xD

Yea, but theyre starting to look awfully long, and the old one had the same length as the actual. I guess its worth a try.

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #18 am: 10. Dez 2015, 00:21 »
LOL, I have no idea of how to fix the UV layout.

Whats a UV layout? xD

That's nasty modeling work. Crazy modelers do that in even crazier programms.  [ugly]

magickoala

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Elbischer Pilger
« Antwort #19 am: 10. Dez 2015, 00:22 »
Sounds shady, dont awake it! o.0

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: 11. Dez 2015, 15:37 »
No more red nose. :P
Great improvement about those  scale mail's parts. :)

giwrgosol

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #21 am: 12. Dez 2015, 19:48 »
Awesome work man. Only thing to add is to darken the leather piece between the chest piece and the hip armor, change the bow to the one of the movies(like ridder clan but a little more thicker) , make arrows longer (they reach the elf's head in the movies) , and he has a little glove in his hands to make it easier to fire arrows XD . Also his bracer is pointy in the edge like the armor a guy sent in other posts .Lastly haldir has his sword/hilt in his belt not in his back. A lot to ask but i am a haldir's fan XD XD Keep the good work man you are very very talented and gooooood.( make the models for the regular galadhirm too , we need your models everywhere :)    )
In the photos there are some pics from a games workshop model where you can see edges ,points in his armor and how the cloak is close to his body with the quiver.
« Letzte Änderung: 12. Dez 2015, 19:57 von giwrgosol »

magickoala

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Elbischer Pilger
« Antwort #22 am: 12. Dez 2015, 20:00 »
Nice, thats really accurate ! xD

Sadly, im not very experienced on working 3D models thou, so i cant really mess with the bow shape or positions. The toning changes on the hips are accurate, so ill give a look into those and implement. Maybe ET guys can work on the remaining changes ^^ his gloves seems to be a good idea aswell.!

giwrgosol

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #23 am: 12. Dez 2015, 22:53 »
I am sure you can do it :) But if you work with ET it is an easy job for you XD XD XD Anyway your model is very very good so keep up the good work ! We are all waiting for your SUPER work :) :) :)

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #24 am: 21. Dez 2015, 16:18 »
I'm not sure if you are busy with the holidays and all, but... would I be permitted to propose a next hero?

What do you think about Hama? Or Galadriel? I remember seeing that you stated that you would give her some attention.

Sorry for asking, but I can't really help myself hehe.

Kind regards.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #25 am: 21. Dez 2015, 16:46 »
I'm not sure if you are busy with the holidays and all, but... would I be permitted to propose a next hero?

What do you think about Hama? Or Galadriel? I remember seeing that you stated that you would give her some attention.

Sorry for asking, but I can't really help myself hehe.

Kind regards.

Yes, I totally agree  :)

If I'm not wrong, the basis of her model (or the entire model?) is still based on the vanilla model.
A great model, but still something that comes from the vanilla BFME2.

I'm sure that her textures could be greatly improved according to the high standards of this Mod.

While still focusing on her LOTR appearance, maybe her Hobbit concept could still be integrated, somehow; it's a really good concept, soft, White and so elegant  ;)

magickoala

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Elbischer Pilger
« Antwort #26 am: 23. Dez 2015, 19:47 »
Hey there:) I do want to work on her skin, but last time i checked, i couldnt find the texture on the Edain files, so i guess theyre using the vanilla texture for it.

The thing is, the texture is so amazingly good (the face is very good, the headband and the dress strings) that i dropped it and started working on the Tower Guard. As the TG is almost done, im looking for a new hero to work over . (In 2016, probably XD).

That being said, Hama sounds like a great idea, assuming his texture really NEEDS a reskin. Ill give a look at it ^^

Kind regards and a great Christmas! :D