19. Apr 2024, 06:09 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: An error starting the game  (Gelesen 3240 mal)

Jaumpy

• Hobbit
An error starting the game
« am: 11. Dez 2015, 16:00 »
Hello Edain community. First of all, i want to congratulate for the fantastic work they've done. Since I found this mod, I was pretty enthusiastic to play it. Well, this problem appear when I change my computer. The error is the famous 0xc000007b. I try with every tutorial in the web, but no one of them works. Actually my computer has Windows 7 with 64 bits (I looked for information and, what I found, said that this error occurs when you try to open a 32 bits's file). Please, if someone can help me I would appreciate.
Thanks for look this topic, bye!

P.S.: Excuse me if there are gramatical errors in the text, i'm from Argentina and my english is not perfect  :D.
P.S.S: I apologise if this is not the right place to post this, i'm new in the forum.

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: An error starting the game
« Antwort #1 am: 11. Dez 2015, 16:06 »
The famous 0xc000007b? Never heard of it. :D
When is the error message appearing? Can you create a screenshot?

Jaumpy

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 11. Dez 2015, 22:22 »
The famous 0xc000007b? Never heard of it. :D
When is the error message appearing? Can you create a screenshot?
Sure. This happen when I try to open the game (occurs with every BFME game, and of course with the mod). Here is a screenshot:

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #3 am: 11. Dez 2015, 23:02 »
It happened to me but I think that i got 0xc000007cb instead of 0xc000007b. I have not found a fix. I have heard that it happens when there are conflicting dlls of both 32-bit and 64-bit versions on your computer. Have you downloaded an dll recently? try to look for them and delete them. I haven't found a fix yet and am only able to play a couple games including BFME (thx the Valar)
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/