28. Mär 2024, 11:27 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: New Armours and weapons for thorin 's Company  (Gelesen 4562 mal)

DarkBind23

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Tanar Durin Nur !! Baruk Khazad
New Armours and weapons for thorin 's Company
« am: 15. Dez 2015, 23:35 »
With all the stuff and changes to the dwarves realms i believe some armour updates for the heroes of the botfa ! i believe that thorin's company should get their armours maybe the cast was nt able to wear them cause this made the filming very hard but in the game i believe they will be awesome
Tanar Durin Nur !! Baruk Khazad !!! Ya buggers !!!

Aule the creator

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Re: New Armours and weapons for thorin 's Company
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Dez 2015, 08:10 »
i agree when khazad units give them armor it should be the speacial armor they were wearing on the wall and you guys should definitely fix thorin oaken shiled by making it appear with ability  (**)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Dez 2015, 13:16 »
Well it is just not Logical for Veterans from Khazad-Dum to give them Erebor Regal Armor instead of Mithril Mail that is one of the issues!That is why I suggested for them to get their Erebor Regal Armor with Thorin becoming King and etc.

About his Oakenshield I like how it currently is and wouldn't like to changed! :-)

Greetings! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Aule the creator

« Antwort #3 am: 16. Dez 2015, 18:36 »
i think his blue gaunlets would look better he looked better in 3.8.1 like the picture with him and his company  i love his level 10 king form and i like his regular clothes but i just hate oaken branch  with him at all times i think it should appear with his ability cause he is not a god its not like he cant get hurt cause he got magical powers but he used the oaken branch to survive and maybe he did carry it through the first movie even tho i believe azog broke the branch after a couple swings at it and i know itll take a little bit of work and you guys are trying to release new faction but this is just a lil piece of thorin if you guys can fix theodens crazy arm and make boromir better and haldir . you guys even made my dream come true the dwarven factions look so mighty with their new armor you guys are just amazing you guys could pretty much make anything happen it just takes time  (**)

Aule the creator

« Antwort #4 am: 16. Dez 2015, 18:40 »
what is the regal armor, is it the armor thorins company was wearing on top of the wall ?when thranduil brang his army ? if so then they should definitely get that upgrade when thorin becomes the king even tho ered luin is blue mountain dwarves, i think the armor would still be amazing 

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
« Antwort #5 am: 16. Dez 2015, 19:56 »
Thorin, I think, already has his movie armor at lvl 10.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #6 am: 16. Dez 2015, 20:05 »
Yes he has it ,but we are discussing about his Company Members to get their Regal Armor to with him getting to LV 10 as a symbol that he is now King Under the Mountain! :-) Just look into the other Thread about "Fili and Kili..."

Greetings! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Aule the creator

« Antwort #8 am: 16. Dez 2015, 23:31 »
indeed thorins company is big thats alot of detailed armor and i know the team is looking at that idea like its alot of time. but if they do find the time after they finish everything with new faction and new dwarves nothing is impossible  (**)

DarkBind23

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Tanar Durin Nur !! Baruk Khazad
« Antwort #9 am: 18. Dez 2015, 03:39 »
i could be only for permanent heroes but if they want to amaze us even more they could make all of the company with regal armours
Tanar Durin Nur !! Baruk Khazad !!! Ya buggers !!!

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #10 am: 18. Dez 2015, 18:16 »
I have to be honest: I would not be that amazed... 8-|
Of course the armor's design is great, BUT I find it hard to believe, that the dwarves found even 12 different non-king-armors if everyone else of the standard / non-named-character wears exactly the same armor. As long as the dwarves wear their travelling clothes this is perfectly justified, but atm I think the main point of these armor in the movies was not the design but the fact that you could see, which dwarves you'd have to care about. xD
And yes, this sounds sarcastic, but this is my honest opinion about this: I did not like the armor that much, considering the other designs!

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir

Aule the creator

« Antwort #11 am: 18. Dez 2015, 19:39 »
you clearly not a fan of the dwarves  :P

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #12 am: 18. Dez 2015, 20:51 »

I agree with this statement, it is really not logical that Veterans give them Regal armor instead of Mithril Mails. Dain, you suggestion is very nice in my opinion, when Thorin became King under the Mountain they receive new regal armor. This is also nice from info from book and movie ofc. :)
My personal opinion is that I like and support idea.
I don't have problem with current situation, and I am aware that this is skinning and time consuming job for team, and this is mainly cosmetic change so it is not important in this moment.
I will personally like to see these weta designs in game if not soon then in some far far future.  ;)  :)

Regards,
CragLord