28. Mär 2024, 12:08 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

should i put some units guarding the walls and maybe country

put guardians on the top of the outside castle
12 (27.9%)
put wanderers (with futur ered luin dwarves) on the forest and country
7 (16.3%)
put guardians inside the mountain guarding some important places (gates, "swimming pool", etc ...)
9 (20.9%)
put some easterlings in the wild, maybe fighting against dwarves
12 (27.9%)
what else ?
3 (7%)
no are you crazy? i don't want to see any dwarves inside this map this is already completely a to strong place
0 (0%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 19

Autor Thema: Azanulimbar-Dum, the Iron-Hills Center first update poll for second one  (Gelesen 14978 mal)

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
good morning how are we all  xD

-> http://www.moddb.com/addons/azanulimbar-dum#downloadsform

so to celebrate the new dwarven skins i'm working on a new map, the Iron Hills capital,...

--->
--->
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Jan 2016, 23:33 von lord_ellessar »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Azanulimbar-Dum, the Iron-Hills Center
« Antwort #1 am: 17. Dez 2015, 12:17 »
Awesome!!I have alwasy wanted a Map with the Main Fortress of IHs where Dain is! Since IHs is big Region unlike Erebor I though it consisted probably of few Frottreses but 1 of the would have been the Main One or like you call it the Capital where is Dain. :)

I can't wait to see more screens and the whole Map,keep the awesome Work. :)

Greetings!
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #2 am: 17. Dez 2015, 12:27 »
Nice Halls. ;)

Do you wanted a specific meaning for the name "Azanulimbar-Dum"?
I know that Azanul means dark, and -dûm as taken from Khazad-dûm means mansions/halls. Imbar is not from (Neo-)Khuzdul though.  [ugly]
« Letzte Änderung: 17. Dez 2015, 12:31 von Adamin »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #3 am: 17. Dez 2015, 12:29 »
Haha yeah good question I jsut noticed the full name!?Interesting does it have some meaning!? :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
« Antwort #4 am: 17. Dez 2015, 12:31 »
I really like this map, finally a map of Iron Hills containing Dain's fortress!  :)

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
« Antwort #5 am: 17. Dez 2015, 12:33 »
No idea I found it on third age total war XP

« Letzte Änderung: 17. Dez 2015, 12:50 von lord_ellessar »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #6 am: 17. Dez 2015, 12:53 »
Hmmm well I guess we will leave it as a mystery :D But I am really eager for the Map! :)

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
« Antwort #7 am: 17. Dez 2015, 12:58 »
Indeed I hope you will like it :)

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #8 am: 17. Dez 2015, 15:37 »
Third age total war named that place on that map Dains Halls. Perhaps that is the meaning if it xD?

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
« Antwort #9 am: 17. Dez 2015, 16:01 »
Maybe :P

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
« Antwort #10 am: 18. Dez 2015, 16:34 »
some srceens not a lot ^^

hope you'll enjoy ^^

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
« Antwort #11 am: 19. Dez 2015, 23:09 »
should i keep this army ? ^^

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #12 am: 20. Dez 2015, 00:02 »
The map really looks awesome, Dain Ironfoot definitely knows how to make a fortress!  :)
About the army, I'd say keep it, but make it a bit smaller, just a bit :P.

And also, any chance you might make a map of Ered Luin that looks like this: http://media.moddb.com/images/members/4/3160/3159796/Thorins_Halls.png ? I've always liked that picture as I imagine Thorin's halls in Ered Luin to look like this :)

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
« Antwort #13 am: 20. Dez 2015, 00:05 »
how i'v allready the idea of a map of the ered luins and i like this image :P

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #14 am: 20. Dez 2015, 09:30 »
^^Well I'm sure you can make a great map that looks like that picture!  I can't wait till you make it, it would be awesome  :P

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
« Antwort #15 am: 20. Dez 2015, 16:47 »
I began it yesterday  :P

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #16 am: 20. Dez 2015, 17:27 »
Lol, then I am eager to see some pics  xD.

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
« Antwort #17 am: 21. Dez 2015, 02:36 »
Not really soon I want to have done some things before post it :P
I finished the entrance and I'm making twoo strongholds, one iron hills and one ered luins (just as decorations :P )
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Dez 2015, 02:39 von lord_ellessar »

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #18 am: 21. Dez 2015, 05:45 »
Ok, I can wait   xD.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #19 am: 21. Dez 2015, 16:46 »
I like the Ram Army and I would love to have it,as long as it doesnt cause bugs and lags of course! :)

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
« Antwort #20 am: 21. Dez 2015, 19:48 »
It does ^^

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
« Antwort #21 am: 23. Dez 2015, 03:49 »
Some advances on the map and a little thing scripted ^^ I like it :P

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
Re: Azanulimbar-Dum, the Iron-Hills Center almost finished
« Antwort #22 am: 4. Jan 2016, 08:49 »
Well I need help, it's about the timer and the teams I want to add a mission map 😉

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
Re: Azanulimbar-Dum, the Iron-Hills Center almost finished
« Antwort #23 am: 4. Jan 2016, 09:55 »
Well what is your question :P?

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
Re: Azanulimbar-Dum, the Iron-Hills Center FINISHED
« Antwort #24 am: 24. Jan 2016, 12:45 »
Finally after to much time, i've finished the map i hope you'll like it, give me your feedback about it plz :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #25 am: 24. Jan 2016, 15:42 »
The Map is really amazing! I love the way you portrayed the Main Fortress of the Iron Hill,a magnifficent Work indeed,you have my respect and eternal grattitude for giving me the pleasure of playing that! :)

Now I think I have found 2 Bugs so far,3 of the Build PLots in the second Mine Gallery ddintn't work properly! :) And when I Build the Dwarven Camp on the South I couldnt build anything on it and it didnt gave me the Option to Build Camp or Ered Mithrin!? :)

And few suggestions if I may make som of course! :)

Give the Dwarve in the South Camp 2 Towers and few more Soldiers if you think it will be good. Some Wood Fence with few Soldiers infront the First Defence line will look cool thats all ;) The First Wall may be 2 more buil Plots will be nice! The Great Feast Hall before the Lord Halls I think some Collmus will ad nice Dwarven Feeling to it too.

And I think adding a Timer with some Small Easterlings Army attacking from time to time will be a nice feature considering IHs ofently may have fought Easterlings,that why they had very EXP Soldiers and it will give nice Lore feeling!

All this suggestiosn are jsut some idas I fijnd good and cool,I hope you will not understand me wrong,the Map is just Epic!

A good Mission Map(but when 4.3 is out) I think will be some Big Battle Against Easterlings and some ORcs against the Iron Hills! :)

And a tw questions. Will you Update the Models of the Dwarves on the Map when the 4.3 comes out!? :) Since Iron Hills is a big Region as shown in the Mod with several IHs Region Maps,I was alwasy with the impression that IHs may have had more than 1 Fortress like 2,3 or even 4 who knows,right!? :D And with this one being its Main Fortress/Capital where Dain was may be in future if you feel like it and want to,you can make some of those other Fortresses!? :)

P.S. Is it intended so that when your Front Gate  can't be Reabuild once destroyed!? :)

Greetings and thank you once more for this great Map! :)
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Jan 2016, 16:15 von LordDainIronfoot »

-DJANGO-

• Balins Schriftführer
  • I might play Unchained!
« Antwort #26 am: 24. Jan 2016, 16:39 »
Great map! I really like how you kept it simple inside the fortress. Nothing is more frustrating than a too complex labrinth.
The Hall of the King looks awesome, again its the simplicity that makes it look proportional and gorgeous. I like that you seperated the different other halls, like the stone pit, the Mines or the forge Hall. Especially i like the "Swimmingpool-Hall" ^^.
Good job!
- THE EAGLES ARE COMING -

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #27 am: 24. Jan 2016, 17:05 »
The Waterfall Bastion is indeed really beautiful,it has not big Strategic meaning but is nice look for the yes I lvoe it! And indeed the idea of separting all is excellent and makes it easy to navigate! :)

As I said outstanding job my friend!

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
« Antwort #28 am: 24. Jan 2016, 17:56 »
it is REALLY nice to read that really, it means a lot for me, well i'll answer your feedback,... :)

Zitat
Now I think I have found 2 Bugs so far,3 of the Build PLots in the second Mine Gallery ddintn't work properly!
yes i know and don't understand why so i'll do something but those mines won't be upgradable :/

Zitat
And when I Build the Dwarven Camp on the South I couldnt build anything on it and it didnt gave me the Option to Build Camp or Ered Mithrin!?
you have to choose the iron hills to make it, the citadel is hide into the Throne :)

Zitat
Give the Dwarve in the South Camp 2 Towers and few more Soldiers if you think it will be good. Some Wood Fence with few Soldiers infront the First Defence line will look cool thats all
i won't do it, i'm working on a mission map with balin taking back the Moria and there it will be a little bigger camp :)

Zitat
The First Wall may be 2 more buil Plots will be nice! The Great Feast Hall before the Lord Halls I think some Collmus will ad nice Dwarven Feeling to it too.
great idea, done right now thx ;)

Zitat
The Waterfall Bastion is indeed really beautiful,it has not big Strategic meaning but is nice look
indeed it is why i'll add that... :)

Zitat
And I think adding a Timer with some Small Easterlings Army attacking from time to time will be a nice feature considering IHs ofently may have fought Easterlings,that why they had very EXP Soldiers and it will give nice Lore feeling!

All this suggestiosn are jsut some idas I fijnd good and cool,I hope you will not understand me wrong,the Map is just Epic!

A good Mission Map(but when 4.3 is out) I think will be some Big Battle Against Easterlings and some ORcs against the Iron Hills!
i had allready thought about it and i'll do it later :)

Zitat
And a tw questions. Will you Update the Models of the Dwarves on the Map when the 4.3 comes out!?
off course i will do it in the same time that you have seen :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Azanulimbar-Dum, the Iron-Hills Center first update FINISHED
« Antwort #29 am: 24. Jan 2016, 19:01 »
I am glad my opinion mean something! :)

Well I really do not mind if the Mines are Upgradable or not as long they are there and give some Resourses! :)

Yeah,it was a big stupidity from me,I was too quick to send Sodliers there before I even chose Faction and forgot :D :D  [uglybunti] [uglybunti]

Sounds interesing,the whole Balin idea! :) But could you please explain me better what you mean by Balin taking Moriq and Bigger Camp!? :)

It most ceratinly looks better with the Collumns and I am happy you liked my suggestions! :)

Oh man and now the Bastion except being a pleasure for the eye will have some good Strategic use,for example if you are pushed into the Fortress,you can retreat with few Battalions there and close the Gate till they Heal and continue fighting,great idea mate! :)

And i can't wait till you add those Easterling thing,it will be really cool feature to this awesome Map! :)

And when 4.3 it will become even greater pleasure to play the Map!

P.S. The Hero Nar you added from Edain Files is really great idea and nice touch,I was really surpised in a good way when I found him,it is very fun and nice idea to have him,please do not remove him! :)

Oh and btw where can I download the changed Map!? :)

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #30 am: 24. Jan 2016, 20:59 »
I finally got some time to try this map out, and I have to say it's absolutely stunning! I didn't find any considerable bugs or issues besides the ones already mentioned. It's great that you've made such an awesome Iron Hills map, definitely a welcome addition to Dwarf fans' maps collection  ;).

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #31 am: 24. Jan 2016, 21:18 »
When I have the time I will try this map out, but from your screenshots I can already see that it looks very awesome ;).

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
« Antwort #32 am: 24. Jan 2016, 22:34 »
Thanks  (**)

Darkayah

• Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • The old blood will unite them, but destroy all
Really nice Map. :)
It is very detailed and looks comfortable.
It is like the Spirit of dwarves.
Grüße Darkayah

Of old blood, magic, fire and darkness!
The old blood will unite them all, but causes the  world to be destroyed!
-Prophecy of Valarya

Lust auf eine alternative Mittelerde Geschichte und dazu ein RPG? ?
Der Thron von Mittelerde

LordOfMoria

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Sigin-turg
Actually I just watched the map through the world builder, but that's enough to notice how well done it is:
  • Design: a lot of details, many diversified environments and the nice mine shafts carved into the rock.
  • Playability: the big areas outside as well as inside allows a good playability for battles, the player 1 pathway is well thinked and furthermore look great and the map looks generally quite balanced.
Edit: after playing it I have some stuff to report:
  • Issues: Nár is invincible (guess this is intended ^^), the river is crossable at its source (could put an uncrossable area to fix this), so in fact not much to say !
  • Design: I found there were maybe too much miners in the second cave (from the top) but that not a big deal, some areas outside are empty (maybe could space out some of the existing plots or put some lairs)
Good job lord ellessar !
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2016, 15:08 von barbituric »
Baruk khazaddumu

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker