28. Mär 2024, 15:50 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Removing a Requirement for a unit  (Gelesen 1858 mal)

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
Removing a Requirement for a unit
« am: 17. Dez 2015, 18:45 »
Hello Everyone :)

Recently, I've been working on a map, which I won't spoil what it is because I do eventually want to add share it with the forums.  In this map, I wanted to add Galadhrim to be trainable units to the ElvenBarracksBFME1.  Using map.ini, I was successful with that, however, to build Galadhrim, you must have a Galadhrim Quarters.  And adding a  Galadhrim Quarters to the map doesn't seem to allow me to build them still (I'd assume because the Galadhrim Quarters needs to be connected to Citadel for Galadhrim to unlock as a trainable unit)

So, I decided to try to find the requirement of the Galadhrim Quarters in the .ini files, but I've been unable to find it (also, if I did find it, I don't know if I would know how to remove it for the map, I only have limited experience with coding).  I would greatly appreciate getting some help on where to find the requirement and how to remove it.  Also, if there is another way to do this, that would also be helpful.

Thanks  :)

(Typing the word Galadhrim over and over again is very annoying.  Tricky word to type, at least for me xD)

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
Re: Removing a Requirement for a unit
« Antwort #1 am: 18. Dez 2015, 12:20 »
Well, that kind of code is usually in commandbuttons, xD.

If you see this code in its commandbutton: (Assuming you've found the galadhrim quarter's commandbutton)

Options                = NEED_UPGRADE CANCELABLE
    NeededUpgrade            = Upgrade_StructureLevel2
    NeededUpgradeAny        = Yes

Just cleanly remove NeededUpgradeAny/Neededupgrade        = Yes 100%. and Change:      Options        = NEED_UPGRADE CANCELABLE to                                       Options        =  CANCELABLE   . that's atleast how it usually is :P

« Letzte Änderung: 18. Dez 2015, 12:26 von ™Lord of Ængmar‡™ »
Sup :P

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
Re: Removing a Requirement for a unit
« Antwort #2 am: 18. Dez 2015, 14:46 »
Thanks for the response. :)  I will try this out whenever I have time.