19. Apr 2024, 07:59 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Missing Edain Textures and Meshes. help plz  (Gelesen 7097 mal)

ahrimansiah

• Hobbit
Missing Edain Textures and Meshes. help plz
« am: 24. Dez 2015, 19:26 »
Hi,

First of all thanks for your great mod and all the time u guys did put on it.
Ok so i did recently downloaded edain mod 4.0 from MODDB and installed it on my game and and fully updated it by launcher! but when i activate it and go ingame it seems the game doesnt load new models and textures from edain mod! it seems the INIs are working since i see faction names or new heroes and their abilities in hero creation! also i can read the texts but none of textures or meshes work!
my game is freshly installed and fully patched without any other mod! all i did was install it on costume path not the original setup path!

i did try to reinstall and also test to see if the mod work without the updates ( v4.0 only ) but still the same problem! there are no errors and msgs i also did setup the mod without sweetfx but still no change!
PS i never had this problem with other Edain mods before V4.0.

any help will be very great! i had big plan for this night :/
Thanks in advance

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: Missing Edain Textures and Meshes. help plz
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Dez 2015, 21:18 »
Did you also reinstall bfme 2, not the expansion pack? It's most likely an issue with the asset.dat from bfme 2, which Edain is using. You therefore also need to reinstall the main game.

ahrimansiah

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 24. Dez 2015, 23:31 »
well i see no problem with bfme2 asset! i did use my backup asset but still same problem, what can possibly stop the game from reading new texture and meshes .big file?
i will try to reinstall the whole thing tomorrow... but i doubt it will change anything

ahrimansiah

• Hobbit
« Antwort #3 am: 26. Dez 2015, 09:07 »
ok reinstalling and redownloading whole thing did fix all problems! i just wish launcher was easier to handle! i still do prefer manual install files! they reduce this kind of problems ALOT
« Letzte Änderung: 26. Dez 2015, 18:53 von ahrimansiah »