28. Mär 2024, 10:42 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Endless battle.  (Gelesen 3645 mal)

Lugburz

• Hobbit
Endless battle.
« am: 10. Jan 2016, 06:46 »
Hello, I'm not sure if it's a bug or I'm missing something, but while playing War of The Ring I can't win Real Time battles. After I beat all the enemy factions (including heroes) and even the AI factions like Goblins, cave Trolls etc.  the battle doesn't end, it's just me in the map with all my troupes, the victory message never shows up  :o
I have the game updated to the required version (2.01) and I'm using the latest version of the Mod 4.2.
PS: I tried playing a real time battle in the War of the Ring mode with the mod disabled and I could achieve victory after defeating the enemy, the problem only happens when the Edain Mod is activated  :(

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
Re: Endless battle.
« Antwort #1 am: 10. Jan 2016, 09:25 »
It seems to be a bug with that some enemy units stay "hidden" and won't come out making it impossible to win.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

korner

• Bibliothekar Bruchtals
Re: Endless battle.
« Antwort #2 am: 10. Jan 2016, 15:25 »
This fault occurs on several maps if you play a real time battle.

The reason are some enemy units/ heroes which spawn somewhere outside the map or somewhere in the middle of water etc. where you cannot find them.

Try this:

- send flying units (on aggressive stance) everywhere around the border of the map, maybe they can see the enemy

- build catapults and send them everywhere on the borders of the map (on aggressive stance)

Doing this I managed to finish some of these endless battles. Once I found Saruman somewhere in high mountains, another time I found an enemy battalion on a bridge ending on the map border...