29. Mär 2024, 08:24 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Glorfindel23's Map Pack  (Gelesen 237561 mal)

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
Re: Glorfindel23's Map Pack
« Antwort #420 am: 17. Apr 2017, 18:46 »
Awesome job! I can see some reference to Stronghold Crusader as well, and that's really a great thing :D
Or am I mistaking?  :P

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #421 am: 17. Apr 2017, 20:32 »
Awesome job! I can see some reference to Stronghold Crusader as well, and that's really a great thing :D
Or am I mistaking?  :P

Thank you! I use principally that: http://www.moddb.com/company/a-mappers-submod/images/inspirations-for-harad-buildings#imagebox this exactly represent harad like I imagined ;)
For the wall and other building I think this can be a lot of things that oriented my mind on that architecture, things like total war games, but also a lot of picture of Harad city than I seached on the web.
And certainly StrongholdCrusader as you said

(I use also picture of the fourth age mod)

Tar-Palantir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #422 am: 24. Apr 2017, 00:13 »
Wow, I'm really impressed! Fantastic work, it really looks like I  would imagine a city in harad. Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to play this map one day.  (**)

I really like your project!

The-north-lord

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Komme nicht zwischen den Nazgúl und seine Beute !
« Antwort #423 am: 25. Apr 2017, 18:04 »
Is it possible to download the maps of the new Barad Dúr right now ? Or must we wait till your submod is released ?  [uglybunti]
Wer gerne mal mit mir spielen möchte , einfach mal eine Private Nachricht schreiben ( Spiele NUR die aktuellste Edain Version , sprich Edain 4.4.1 )

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #424 am: 25. Apr 2017, 23:08 »
Is it possible to download the maps of the new Barad Dúr right now ? Or must we wait till your submod is released ?  [uglybunti]

You must wait my submod. ;)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #425 am: 13. Mai 2017, 22:11 »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE8NWv0kdGA

Minas Tirith signal fire reworked:

« Letzte Änderung: 24. Mai 2017, 00:42 von Glorfindel23 »

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #426 am: 26. Mai 2017, 18:16 »
Some pictures of Minas Tirith advencement (click on the picture to see others):

Minas Tirith map making here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/glorfindel23-submod/news/minas-tirith-map-making
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Mai 2017, 21:28 von Glorfindel23 »

Hoxton

• Gast
« Antwort #427 am: 29. Mai 2017, 17:47 »
Looks fantastic! Can't wait for it  xD

Halbarad

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Soldat Gondors
« Antwort #428 am: 29. Mai 2017, 22:48 »
Good work, but I have to say that these walls are a bit too white or not dirty enough. I think a bit more color or details (grey and black) would fit better into it. I do see a difference between some of your structures and some of the originals.
But all in all I like your maps and would love to play them after release :)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #429 am: 31. Mai 2017, 10:45 »
Good work, but I have to say that these walls are a bit too white or not dirty enough. I think a bit more color or details (grey and black) would fit better into it. I do see a difference between some of your structures and some of the originals.
But all in all I like your maps and would love to play them after release :)

Thanks! For the wall I work already on the texture ;)
For the diffenrence enter the buildings this is because Minas Tirith and Gondor Architecture are not the same.
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Jun 2017, 14:50 von Glorfindel23 »

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #430 am: 6. Jun 2017, 14:48 »
Minas Tirith map making updated here with new spellbook:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/glorfindel23-submod/news/minas-tirith-map-making

« Letzte Änderung: 6. Jun 2017, 17:26 von Glorfindel23 »

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
« Antwort #431 am: 6. Jun 2017, 15:03 »
Sympa ^^ tes batiments sont franchement stylé :P

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #432 am: 6. Jun 2017, 16:26 »
Merci ^^ il ne sont pas totalement finit je continue de les ameliorer ;)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #433 am: 6. Jun 2017, 16:32 »
Interesting. What does the Light of the Istari spell do? Anyway, I generally like when pictures from the films are chosen to be icons; just the ones the Edain Team used for the new spellbooks. I don't know, I feel it adds a lot more in terms of cinematographic atmosphere :)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #434 am: 6. Jun 2017, 17:20 »
Interesting. What does the Light of the Istari spell do? Anyway, I generally like when pictures from the films are chosen to be icons; just the ones the Edain Team used for the new spellbooks. I don't know, I feel it adds a lot more in terms of cinematographic atmosphere :)

For Mordor:
Like you can see, the Mordor spells are principally aggressive (they are not really divised in two part defence/attacks), the strength of Gondor come with time which give it the possibility to buy upgrades and heavy units the goal of the mordor spellbook is so to stop this advancement forcing the Gondor player to buy light units in large numbers to fight the spawn of the mordor troops.

Rhun reinforcement: call 3 hordes of Rhun Spearman, 1 horde of Rhun warrior, and 2 horde of Rhun spearman. (the reload time of this power is a little shortened).
- Advice: Keep the spearman of Rhun alive will help you again the cavalry reinforcements of Gondor.

Trolls assault: call 10 Olog-hai with differents upgrades (4 with Hammer, 4 with sword, 2 with mace)
- Advice: wait to win the power of Grond to use this like that you can rapidly take the controll of the first level of Minas Tirith.
- Grond is the only which can easily broke the main gate of gondor used the power of the troll against that gate would be a terrible error.

Harad reinforcement: call 12 improved mumakils (improved with painting war and harad archers on their top)
- Advice: keep this power as answer for the Rohan reinforcements of Gondor.

For Gondor:
The gondor spellbook give the choice enter two strategy. One defensive which will allow the gondor to win strong units which will have the capacities to deafeat a large number of enemy troops but the player wich choose this strategie will have problem to fight de different reinfircement called by mordor.
The agressive tactic will allow gondor to slow down the enemie extention and to respond to the reinforcement called by mordor but this time the gondor will not be able to improve his defences and the mordor will win field part by part.

I think the best way is to develop the two way in the same time.

At arms!: This power allow the player to instantly upgrade the bataillons in the target area with heavy armor forged blade and fire arrows.

Minas Tirith units: This power unlock the Royal barracks which can be build at one of the construction plots of the city (only one barracks is authorized at the same time).

Defender of the White City: When the player buy this power, gandalf unlock some new abilities strong against the numerous light units like the orc.
Gandalf win also +500 points of health and improved melee attack which can now hit multiple enemies at once.
(Gandalf is already white at the start of the game, that is so an improvement for gandalf the white).

Dol Amroth reinforcements: Call 3 hordes of dol amroth cavalry and the prince Imrahil.
- Advice: These units can easily broke the lines of mordor and kill the siege weapons.

Rohan reinforcements: Call 12 hordes of Rohirrim 2 hordes of Royal Guards mounted, Erkenbrand, Elfhelm, Grimbold, Eowyn, Pipin, Eomer, Theoden and Gamling permanantly on the battlefield.
If one of the heroes die you must wait than the spell be reload to revive them.

Army of the dead: Call 12 hordes of deads warriors and the kings of the Dead with a life time really extended. The spell call also Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli permanantly on the battlefield.
If Gimli, Legolas or Aragorn die you must wait than the spell be reload to revive them.
- Advice: Wait than the mordor call the mumakils to use it.
- It really better to buy it befor buy the spell "Return of the King"

The Return of the King: Allow aragorn to become the King Elessar.
When Aragorn become King the kingdoms of the men are reunified and you can buy new units to the inn.
- Advice: It really better to buy it after buy the spell "Army of the Dead"