29. Mär 2024, 11:16 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Glorfindel23's Map Pack  (Gelesen 237586 mal)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Glorfindel23's Map Pack
« Antwort #435 am: 6. Jun 2017, 17:29 »
Thank you for the clear explanation and showcase. I wish you very good luck with the project.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #436 am: 6. Jun 2017, 22:52 »
Good work, but I have to say that these walls are a bit too white or not dirty enough. I think a bit more color or details (grey and black) would fit better into it. I do see a difference between some of your structures and some of the originals.
But all in all I like your maps and would love to play them after release :)

Sky and Wall textures Improved:

https://youtu.be/k10ihyfg_zA
« Letzte Änderung: 7. Jun 2017, 02:04 von Glorfindel23 »

Halbarad

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Soldat Gondors
« Antwort #437 am: 7. Jun 2017, 20:44 »
That looks much better  :)
Another idea: If it is possible to flame the gondorian beacons in your map you could change the design of the beacon, especially changing the color from blue too black and grey and also change the wood that is not on fire (in rise of the witchking and edain its still a bit on fire)

Tar-Palantir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #438 am: 7. Jun 2017, 22:59 »
Wow, that looks fantastic!

I really appreciate your ability to work on so many small details. Did ever before someone change the look of the inhabitants? :D
The city looks majestic as it is supposed to be. I'm looking forward to play this map. Just hope that my computer can manage this map size  [uglybunti]

Ectheldir

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #439 am: 8. Jun 2017, 11:52 »
This map really looks awesome and is one big reason for me to desperately await Edain 4.5.
I just have one question: Will Rohan also be modified on this map? As you propose playing with them on this map on moddb and I would think that they are far weaker than Gondor and Mordor else.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #440 am: 11. Jun 2017, 14:12 »
Click here to see the news availible in the map: http://www.moddb.com/mods/glorfindel23-submod/news/minas-tirith-map-making

That looks much better  :)
Another idea: If it is possible to flame the gondorian beacons in your map you could change the design of the beacon, especially changing the color from blue too black and grey and also change the wood that is not on fire (in rise of the witchking and edain its still a bit on fire)

Yes maybe but I don't want take space in my submod for small details but maybe if the map work always correctly when I will finish to add all my models ;)

Wow, that looks fantastic!

I really appreciate your ability to work on so many small details. Did ever before someone change the look of the inhabitants? :D
The city looks majestic as it is supposed to be. I'm looking forward to play this map. Just hope that my computer can manage this map size  [uglybunti]
Yes, I worked on new textures for the civilians ;) I think you will have no problem to play the map if you play with the standard camera angle

This map really looks awesome and is one big reason for me to desperately await Edain 4.5.
I just have one question: Will Rohan also be modified on this map? As you propose playing with them on this map on moddb and I would think that they are far weaker than Gondor and Mordor else.
Yes rohan will have some new units but in this map the player which play rohan will need the help of gondor player, he can send him money and defend him with troops. Also, the recruit time of the rohan cavalry units will be reduced.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #441 am: 30. Jun 2017, 14:53 »
Helm's Deep in work... (Credit to LotrConquest for some part of the models used).

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #442 am: 12. Aug 2017, 01:25 »
Some maps are in work... You can look the map making articles here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/glorfindel23-submod/articles

Thorin King under the Mountain

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Will you follow me, one last time?
« Antwort #443 am: 13. Aug 2017, 21:21 »
Nice work on the animation, my friend :)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #444 am: 13. Aug 2017, 22:15 »
Nice work on the animation, my friend :)

Thanks!

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #445 am: 17. Aug 2017, 19:28 »
Esgaroth map making update (click on the picture to see news):
« Letzte Änderung: 20. Aug 2017, 18:19 von Glorfindel23 »

TheDarkOne

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Ancient evil. Endangered species.
« Antwort #446 am: 17. Aug 2017, 20:35 »
Esgaroth map making update

Oh, that's... beautiful!

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #447 am: 20. Aug 2017, 18:19 »
Esgaroth map making update (click on the picture to see news):

Oh, that's... beautiful!

Thanks!

Trapper

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Knappe Rohans
« Antwort #448 am: 29. Aug 2017, 22:50 »
Looking amazing! :)

I assume the floating ice is raised land with the right tectures and the sides made invisible ?

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #449 am: 30. Aug 2017, 08:19 »

I assume the floating ice is raised land with the right tectures and the sides made invisible ?

Yes, you right!