28. Mär 2024, 11:58 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

2 votes, pick your favourite ideas for improving Rohans late game.

Buff Melee Cavalry, either through a normal buff, Spellbook Power or buyable Upgrade
Buff Spear Throwers and Rohirrim Archers(mounted cavalry)
Give Rohan some economy upgrades, researchable at the citadel, armory, a new economy building or a new outpost
Give Rohan Heroes better stats while mounted(trample damage, slower trample deceleration, etc.)
Add some new units to the faction, recruitable at either a new outpost or the default buildings(Heavy Infantry/Cavalry, permanent Galadhrim summon)

Autor Thema: Rohan Late Game Improvement Ideas  (Gelesen 28190 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Rohan Late Game Improvement Ideas
« Antwort #90 am: 20. Jan 2016, 23:07 »
Ah you got me there!My apologize I completely forgot that aspect of the Captains! :(
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Saeros

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #91 am: 20. Jan 2016, 23:11 »

I did not know about that, so I understand your opinion in the topic.

Well the idea was to remove them except Erkembrand who would be a summonable hero, but since the idea has no funs I will let it down myself.  xD

@Lord Dain I have nothing more to say to your opinions but I'm glad you gave an answer and the same to Hamanathnath

Thanks for the replies people!

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #92 am: 20. Jan 2016, 23:12 »
1 thing the team has said they would be happy to do is give all 3 captains some new abilities, if you want to make your way to that thread and post there they may take your suggestions.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
« Antwort #93 am: 21. Jan 2016, 13:52 »
I'm still a bit confused on how an assembly point can make resources.  Generally, a building that makes resources is something like a farm, mine, lumber camp, etc. They are buildings that can make something profitable.  I'm just confused on what an assembly point does to make money.

And I'm pretty sure Kry is right that the team doesn't want to allow Westfold units to be recruitable normally.

I would like to see the Rohan Captains to get some new abilities, as well as the option to gain levels.  Of course, that won't fix the problem with Rohan's late game by itself, but it would be cool to see.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #94 am: 21. Jan 2016, 14:31 »
How it makes Resourses indeed!? :) May be with some barter trades among the people who knows !  [ugly]

How about an Eastfold Outpost!? With somehow properly Eauped and Trainder Infantry Warriors and 1 Cavalry Unit or something like that!? :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #95 am: 22. Jan 2016, 00:09 »
Go to the outpost suggestion thread for Rohan, there's a bunch of ideas there already.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!