21. Mai 2024, 18:40 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Misty Mountains concept images  (Gelesen 12097 mal)

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: MM Gundabad concept
« Antwort #15 am: 19. Jan 2016, 19:45 »
But considering Gundabad was originally built by dwarves and then occupied by orcs, i think it should have a more advanced look, like in the movie. Just like Minas Morgul was built by men and then occupied by orcs and started looking like a place of evil.
And the canps having the wild look, since the orcs built them themselves.
This would be lore friendly.

And Fredius made me change my mind about the armor. Bolgs army in botfa had heavy armor, but it was only on the chest, shoulders, helmet and shin pads, the rest was uncovered, with that armor you could see their unique look amongst the orc race.

And Melkor Bauglir, none was talking about the troll sizes, i agree they shouldnt be too large. But in the hobbit we must consider the trolls standing next to dwarves makes them seem bigger (but yes in some cases they seemed a little big) and if you compare the trolls in the hobbit at the time of thorins last charge they dont seem that large, to the moment in the return of the king when the three trolls enter the gate, those trolls look huge.

But back to the Gundabad fortress. Since Gundabad was an important fortress for the orcs of the north, i think it should be implemented. And the orcs probably made most their weapons there or in Moria, but since the team decided to go with Gundabad as the faction with a forge i do seem it fitting:)
Elves! Men! Dwarves! The mountain will be their tomb! To war!

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #16 am: 19. Jan 2016, 20:17 »
Guys just a little note that we are talking about these trolls if I'm not mistaken:

They are just as big as the Olog Hai in the siege of Minas Tirith.

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #17 am: 19. Jan 2016, 20:25 »
Those trolls are completely fine and those were the ones I was talking about, too, when I mentioned a possible troll summon. I was talking about the catapult trolls. ;)

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #18 am: 19. Jan 2016, 20:40 »
Hah yeah the catapult trolls are too big indeed xD.

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #19 am: 20. Jan 2016, 06:32 »
Well then we all agree :D
But i think the best way to implement them is for Mordor like i mentioned earlier, they would go well with your Dol Guldur army!
Elves! Men! Dwarves! The mountain will be their tomb! To war!

Spacetyrant93

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #20 am: 20. Jan 2016, 18:54 »
Perhaps Mordor has enough units as of now.

If the other idea doesn't work, I'd go for the Trolls being summoned together with a small Dol Guldur host.

Greatgoblin

• Bilbos Festgast
  • ''Bring up the mongler bring up the bone breaker''
« Antwort #21 am: 29. Jan 2016, 17:14 »
I really like u r ideas.It woyld be nice to see a real killing machine Gundabad in MM.I appreciate every kind of improvement for our mountains...

''Bring up the mongler bring up the bone breaker''